Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: The Beast from the Earth in Revelation 13:11  (Read 7516 times)

Oseas

• View Profile
Re: The Beast from the Earth in Revelation 13:11
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2021, 09:09:36 PM »
My feeling is that the Sea Beast is the Antichrist over European Civilization, and the Land Beast is an apostate Pope in Europe. Surely, the time is short.

The topic is about the Beast of earth(Rev. 13:v.11), but with regards the Sea Beast you refer(Rev. 13:v.1), I think you know that sea means  waters; the angel of the LORD said to John that the waters "which he sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues"-Rev.17:v.15.  It was around year 95AD. John said: I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. By revelation we can see that this Beast of "sea" rose out up of the midst of the peoples and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, therefore, this Beast is a Gentile Beast.  Israel had already been banned in the year 70AD or 25 years ago of their land, and was spread around the Earth,many fled to Rome.   

How is this a response to what I said? I said I thought the Sea Beast is the Antichrist who is to come to preside over European Civilization. And you agree or disagree? You initially said my view is "Man's opinion--not revelation," and now you agree with me that the Sea Beast is a "Gentile Beast?" Or, are you distinguishing this "Gentile Beast" from what I called "European Civilization?" European Civilization is also a "Gentile Beast" that arises out of many nations.

John was upon the sand of the sea, and saw A BEAST rise up out of the sea (it means A BEAST rise up out of the waters; waters are peoples, and nations, and multitudes and all tongues), therefore, it's a Gentile Beast, but where did this Beast arise? In Rome-Italy, the headquarter of the devilish Roman Empire.  European Civilization is specifically peoples, and nations, and multitudes of many tongues where the whore sits, which rides upon the Beast of sea /the Beast carrieth her, as is written in Revelation 17:v.15; 7 and 1-2,  so what you wrote it has nothing to do with what is written in Revelation 13:v.1 to 10.   

Again: Not me, but the angel of the LORD said to John that "the waters which he sawest, where the whore sitteth(that is the RCC which rides upon the Beast of sea, for better understanding, I add), are peoples, and multitudes, and nations of all tongues"- Rev.17:v.15. If we analyze more deeply, the Antichrist manifested itself since JESUS was born, this satanic spirit of Antichrist worked strongly first in Israel, mainly after JESUS started His Ministry preaching the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom and doing great and wonderful signs among the people.  Except those who believed in JESUS, the others,  Priests / Rabbi and their followers were guided by the satanic spirit of Antichrist until the crucifixion of our Lord JESUS, they preferred an evildoer Barabbas instead JESUS.  The Apostles continued doing the same works of JESUS in Israel and they were also persecuted, placed in prisons or were killed, like Stephen.  The Apostle Paul, whose name was originally Saul, was a Jew from a very orthodox line of Pharisaism, first he was known for his persecution of Christians, but Paul Apostle, author of the epistle to the Romans, after his conversion to Christianity, founded several Christian churches in Asia Minor and in Rome-Europe from the mid-30s to the mid-50s AD.  But the true Church of the Lord in Rome, founded by Paul Apostle, apostatized itself by complete, and linked to the Roman Empire, and it turned itself the cradle of the Antichrist among Christians, and was elected a Pater Patrum-a Pope or the PaPacy-from around 67A.D to 76 A.D., and later the former true Church of the Lord in Rome was called Catholic Church and after Roman Catholic Church, and it is until the current time.

As I said earlier, "Mystery Babylon" is said to be a "mystery." That means, it is a euphemism for the city of Rome. John couldn't come out and say "Rome." He was a prisoner of Rome. Bad-mouthing Rome would get him killed. So he had to tell a kind of parable, with riddles.

Brother, you should remember that the Book of Revelation was a sealed or secret Book of GOD the Father. John only wrote what the Angel of our Lord JESUS commanded him to write. Rev. 1:v.1 - Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Forget your conjectures above, stay only in the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. GOD is Truth.

No, I don't believe I should "know that!" The 7 sealed book was opened and revealed. The book of Revelation indicates it is a *revelation*--not a secret. It was to reveal things to the Church--not hide them!

There was no "7 sealed book" as you say, but only a book with seven seals. It sounds like you're a little confused about the book of Revelation. 
Revelation 1:v. 1 explains that the book was in heaven with God: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which GOD gave unto Him (around the year 95A.D.), to shew unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John.

The 2 riddles are a turn on the literal interpretation of 10 kings in Antichrist's European confederation. There will be a literal set of 10 kings out of European Civilization. 3 kings will be removed by Antichrist, leaving only 7 kings remaining. 10 horns and 7 heads, or 10 states and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all.

Brother, you should verify if what you say is in accord what was revealed to John by our Lord JESUS and was showed by His angel to John. It is written that the Beast that John saw was risen up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his (7) heads the name of blasphemy. Even the ancient ROOTS of the Beast was revealed, which was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority.

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2021, 03:26:10 PM »
How is this a response to what I said? I said I thought the Sea Beast is the Antichrist who is to come to preside over European Civilization. And you agree or disagree? You initially said my view is "Man's opinion--not revelation," and now you agree with me that the Sea Beast is a "Gentile Beast?" Or, are you distinguishing this "Gentile Beast" from what I called "European Civilization?" European Civilization is also a "Gentile Beast" that arises out of many nations.

John was upon the sand of the sea, and saw A BEAST rise up out of the sea (it means A BEAST rise up out of the waters; waters are peoples, and nations, and multitudes and all tongues), therefore, it's a Gentile Beast, but where did this Beast arise? In Rome-Italy, the headquarter of the devilish Roman Empire.  European Civilization is specifically peoples, and nations, and multitudes of many tongues where the whore sits, which rides upon the Beast of sea /the Beast carrieth her, as is written in Revelation 17:v.15; 7 and 1-2,  so what you wrote it has nothing to do with what is written in Revelation 13:v.1 to 10.

Rome represents, to me, the entire Empire in ancient times, and European Civilization in modern times. So yes, it has *everything* to do with what is written in Rev 13.   

But the true Church of the Lord in Rome, founded by Paul Apostle, apostatized itself by complete, and linked to the Roman Empire, and it turned itself the cradle of the Antichrist among Christians, and was elected a Pater Patrum-a Pope or the PaPacy-from around 67A.D to 76 A.D., and later the former true Church of the Lord in Rome was called Catholic Church and after Roman Catholic Church, and it is until the current time.

I have no idea what you're saying? You're saying the Roman Church was the "true Church," and then turned into an "Antichrist Church?" Doesn't make sense. Many great Church leaders emerged out of the Roman Church in future centuries. It was hardly an "Antichrist!"

As I said earlier, "Mystery Babylon" is said to be a "mystery." That means, it is a euphemism for the city of Rome. John couldn't come out and say "Rome." He was a prisoner of Rome. Bad-mouthing Rome would get him killed. So he had to tell a kind of parable, with riddles.

There was no "7 sealed book" as you say, but only a book with seven seals. It sounds like you're a little confused about the book of Revelation. 

You call me confused? You think a 7 sealed book is not a book with 7 seals?

The 2 riddles are a turn on the literal interpretation of 10 kings in Antichrist's European confederation. There will be a literal set of 10 kings out of European Civilization. 3 kings will be removed by Antichrist, leaving only 7 kings remaining. 10 horns and 7 heads, or 10 states and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all.

Brother, you should verify if what you say is in accord what was revealed to John by our Lord JESUS and was showed by His angel to John. It is written that the Beast that John saw was risen up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his (7) heads the name of blasphemy. Even the ancient ROOTS of the Beast was revealed, which was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority.

I gave you my view. It appears that any view that is other than yours is suspect and in danger of "hell fire?" Lighten up, and we can discuss things like civilized humans, or better yet, as brothers?

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2021, 11:05:01 PM »
So you think/"know" that the 1st Beast is the Papacy, the "earth" is Israel, and the Great Whore is Rome? That's a legitimate theory, but it is only a theory. I've given you my speculation on it, and it also is based on the Scriptures. The 1st Beast had 7 heads and 10 horns, which seems to relate to the 10 horns of the Antichrist in Dan 7. They emerge from the 4th Beast, which appears to be the Roman Kingdom. And so, I've identified it as European Civilization, which has had a long history of the Holy Roman Empire. It was the nation that had God's temporal Kingdom passed onto it from Israel. But like Israel, it is now apostasizing from the rules of that Kingdom.

Interpreting Daniel 7:v.7-8

verse 7 >>>After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth Beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it(Babylonian, Medo-Persian and Greek); and it had ten horns.<<<

As you and all know, the prophecy is revealing about the fourth Empire - the dreadful and terrible, and strong Roman Empire - diverse from the Greek, Persian and Babylonian kingdoms that were before it.  As many know, the Roman Empire was specifically and genuinely a Gentile Empire, but there was also a completely alien being or nation in the Gentile Roman Empire: It was Israel. For this reason the prophecy reveals this appendix linked to the Roman Empire as 10 other independent powers, descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, prophetically represented by 10 horns. (Judah is another Kingdom separated from the nation or KINGDOM of Israel, and is not accounted in this prophecy). By the way, in Daniel 2,  Israel (Israel is the clay-Isaiah 64:v.8) is represented by 10 toes of the feet of the Nebuchadnezzar's estatue.

verse 8 >>> I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.<<<

In the verse 8, the prophecy now is focusing the ten horns.

We know by prophecy that they represent Israel, descendants from Abraham among the Gentile nations, ruled by the Roman Empire, but from the midst of the 10 horns will rise up another very peculiar and little individual horn, but very powerful with his eyes (satanic vision) and a mouth speaking great things (blasphemy). I'm not sure how the little horn(the eleventh horn) will pluck up 3 horns from the first 10 horns by the roots, it seems he will erase them, maybe will be the tribe of Levy, Judah and Benjamin, staying only 7 tribes:  Reuben, Gad, Aser, Nephthalin, Simeon, Issachar and Dan that is not accounted in Revelation 7, replaced by Joseph; By the way, the little horn may be one of the tribe of Dan, as prophesied Jacob:Genesis 49:v.16-17 - Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.

The little horn is the Man Beast like a lamb having two horns (a false lamb, course), actually a false messiah, an esoteric, kabbalistic and spiritist messiah (John 5:v.43 to 47 combined with 2 Thessalonians 2: 4and9-12), and he speaks as Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11-18. He will be enthroned in Jerusalém the holy city, called spiritually Sodom and Egypt, and he will rule Israel in the last week Daniel 9:v.27, and also will be the main guide of the esoteric, kabbalistic and SPIRITIST Judaism.

NOTE: In fact, sometimes Oseas takes a look of various Scriptures with some shared thoughts.

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2021, 11:19:04 PM »
Interpreting Daniel 7:v.9 -11

verses 9-10-11 >>> 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before Him: thousand thousands ministered unto Him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before Him: the Judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.<<<

We are still analyzing and speaking of the prophecy within of the environment of Roman Empire from 146 B.C. until the current time. Two thousand years ago the Word was made flesh and JESUS was born, it was the fourth Day-Genesis 1v.16 combined with John 5:v.17- and a new Era started by the preaching of the Gospel of GOD's kingdom by/through JESUS, and after by His apostles and disciples until today.

Now see,"our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body,according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto himself"-Phi.3:20-21, but the red Dragon, Satan, our Enemy, he also is in heaven,I mean he is in the same spiritual environment we are-Revelation 12:v.3-4- he was already Judged by our LORD and now will be Judged his world as a whole, he will be cast down from this celestial environment to the earth, but it by fight, by a War. For to the Judgment of the Devil's world already there are Thrones according the Word of GOD, and one specific and special Throne for the Ancient of days like the fiery flame. The red Dragon - Satan - will be furious,  John heard the voice of the great words which the horn-the false messiah of the Jews-spake-verse 11 above:

Now, even now, from now on, the Judgment of all nations will be established according is written in the books, from Genesis to Revelation. Do you know what will be the consequences of GOD's wrath upon the Earth in the current time?

-  the devilish nations will be angry, they will be furious because the WRATH of GOD that will fall upon them all - Revelation 11:v.18

-  GOD will destroy them which destroy the earth - Revelation 11:v.18

-  one of the 7 heads of the main partnership of the red Dragon, whose partner has 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his 7 heads a name of blasphemy -Revelation 13:v.1-, yeah, one of the 7 heads will be wounded to death, in fact a mortal wound. Then the esoteric and kabbalistic, and spiritist false messiah, the Man Beast like a lamb-Revelation 13:v.11- will give to his main partnership his Power, and  his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority, and the wounded head of the FIRST Beast will be healed.

-  the court which is without the temple...it will be given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months-Revelation 11:v.2.

-  and the false messiah will exercise all the power of the FIRST Man Beast before him, and will cause the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Man Beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (by the false messiah, course)-Rev.13:v.12

-  and the false messiah will do great wonders, so that he will make fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men-Rev.13:v.13.    (Note: This magic pirotechny of the esoteric / spiritist false messiah will be seen through the channel of TV - CNN and others)

-  and will deceive them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the FIRST Beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Man Beast, which had the wound by a Sword-the Word of GOD-and did live - Rev.13:v.14.

In LITERAL fulfillment of the verses above many many indescribable things will happen in whole earth from now on, course, it because the Ancient of days is already seated on His throne, and the Judgment is now given to the saints of the Most High; and the time came that the saints will possess the kingdom according Revelation 11:v.15 to 18.   

Be careful and get ready

Note:  In fact, sometimes Oseas takes a look of various Scriptures with some shared thoughts.

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2021, 12:50:41 AM »
As you and all know, the prophecy is revealing about the fourth Empire - the dreadful and terrible, and strong Roman Empire - diverse from the Greek, Persian and Babylonian kingdoms that were before it.  As many know, the Roman Empire was specifically and genuinely a Gentile Empire, but there was also a completely alien being or nation in the Gentile Roman Empire: It was Israel.

Where do you get this from? I certainly don't "know it!"

In the verse 8, the prophecy now is focusing the ten horns.

We know by prophecy that they represent Israel, descendants from Abraham among the Gentile nations, ruled by the Roman Empire, but from the midst of the 10 horns will rise up another very peculiar and little individual horn

No way is the "Little Horn" Israel! The "Little Horn" is the Antichrist. If you're calling Israel the "Antichrist," well that's just plain weird. Nothing in the NT connects Israel to the Antichrist. Since he rises up out of the Roman Empire I would assume that Antichrist is not Jewish at all. He certainly isn't the nation of Israel. God's plan is, I believe, to save Israel!

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2021, 11:21:19 PM »
No way is the "Little Horn" Israel! The "Little Horn" is the Antichrist. If you're calling Israel the "Antichrist," well that's just plain weird. Nothing in the NT connects Israel to the Antichrist. Since he rises up out of the Roman Empire I would assume that Antichrist is not Jewish at all. He certainly isn't the nation of Israel. God's plan is, I believe, to save Israel!

JESUS Christ is a Jew, He was born in Israel, and the Antichrist started to manfest in Israel since the birth of JESUS.

Truth7t7

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2021, 12:15:44 AM »
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

(Daniel) 11:37KJV
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

Truth7t7

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2021, 12:25:17 AM »
I wish I had more insight on the "image of the Beast," but I don't. It appears to be symbolic, and pertains to something the Antichrist constructs in Europe to make people choose against true Christianity. "Babylon" is a euphemistic symbol for Rome, since John at the time was under Roman detention. It was easily understood as such by Christians at that time, who had known of the 4 Beasts of Dan 7, the last of which was Rome and the first of which was Babylon.

The Antichrist alliance rides upon the Roman confederation, which is synonymous with present-day Europe. And so, the False Prophet will be, as the Reformers thought, an end-time apostasy of the Catholic Pope. I wouldn't say the Catholic Church is Antichristian presently. But it certainly has a mix within it that is false religion and opposed to true Christianity. At some point, the Catholic Church will have to decide which side of the fence it is on as an organization.

So this false Pope will establish something within its East-West territory to produce worship towards Antichrist and against true Christianity. I don't know what precisely it is, but it probably doesn't matter. If we are on the right side of the fence, we'll know it when we see it. And it will happen  with the rise of Antichrist himself, who will consolidate 10 states under his power, presenting an unchallenged superpower on earth.

The most dreadful time-time of Apocalypse-is coming, I mean when the days will be shortened. Why? It because there will be two RELIGIOUS Beasts reining on the earth:
(1)The ancient Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-9-,
and
(2) the next Beast, the ruthless Beast of earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

The ancient Beast of sea is TODAY a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his (7) heads the NAME of BLASPHEMY.  This is the FIRST BEAST whose monstrous body began to take shape in the first century AD and still remains.  About this Beast of sea(sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-in fact a Gentile Beast), the angel of the Lord said: Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space". (Actually 42 months or 1260 days)

The angel of the Lord reveals clearly the 7 heads are 7 MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sits.  Who is the woman if not the ancient church of Rome developed by Paul Apostle(epistle to the Romans) which apostatized, and  after was denominated Catholic Church, and later Roman Catholic Church linked to the Roman Empire? Yes, it is the RCC surely. Which are these 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN-that is the RCC-sits?

Well, the Papacy, the FIRST Beast, it is already running since the beginning of the Church of our LORD JESUS Christ, i.e. from around two millenniums ago, and this FIRST Beast really built a strong and gigantic and satanic idolater religious structure in the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America.

That said, it is not hard for us to conclude who is this religious and satanic and blasphemer FIRST Beast, the MAN Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast, and in what places of the planet Earth he exercies his religious Power.

On the other hand, 7 heads are also 7 kings, 5 ARE FALLEN, and one IS, and the other IS NOT YET COME; and when he, the seventh and last king comes, he must continue a short space, in fact 42 months or 1260 days. I'm sure that the time is already advanced as far as prophecies are concerned, so I MUST SAY THAT even the sixth of the seven kings has already fallen. Behold, the election of the seventh king is at hand, and all things that the prophecy reveals in Rev.13, such as the manifestation of TWO BEASTS simultaneously, then will fulfill what is written: "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Regarding the MAN Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18- I intend to comment on the next post .

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Some of this is certainly speculative, and I don't claim to have special knowledge--just thoughts or opinions. My feeling is that the Sea Beast is the Antichrist over European Civilization, and the Land Beast is an apostate Pope in Europe. Surely, the time is short.

These literal 7 kings John turns into a riddle to clarify that he is speaking of Rome. The 7 kings become symbols of things John's readers knew would refer to Rome.

1st riddle: the 7 kings are 7 mountains. Rome was known as the 7-hilled city. And John later clarifies that this city rules over the nations, which was true in that region of the earth.

2nd riddle: the 7 kings are 7 successive kingdoms, which I believe was understood by John's readers to start with Egypt. Israel's history began with Egypt, and the Gentile nations that stood in opposition to them would then be, in succession, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

John designated the "present king," or the 6th kingdom, to be Rome without actually saying it. Everybody at the time knew that Rome was presently ruling. The 7th kingdom would be a 10 nation confederation, which ultimately would become the 8th kingdom, the Antichristian Empire.
(Jerusalem) Is The Whore, Mystery Babylon The Great.

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

(Revelation) 17:4KJV
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

(Exodus) 28:15-20KJV
15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
18 And the second row shall be an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond.
19 And the third row a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

(Revelation) 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2021, 05:51:56 PM »

The Levitical High Priest Dressing represents "The Woman", that is dressed in purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones as seen below

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Yes "The Woman", The Levitical High Priest, Dressed In Purple, Scarlet, Gold, And Precious Stones

15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.
16 Foursquare it shall be being doubled; a span shall be the length thereof, and a span shall be the breadth thereof.
17 And thou shalt set in it settings of stones, even four rows of stones: the first row shall be a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this shall be the first row.
20 And the fourth row a beryl, and an onyx, and a jasper: they shall be set in gold in their inclosings.

I  don't see any connection between the High Priest's clothing and the Great Whore?  This same kind of thing is attributed to the King of Tyre...

Eze 28.13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

The prophecy of the Whore refers to her as the city that "rules over the kings of the earth." That fits Rome, but it doesn't fit Jerusalem. Jerusalem has had no such rule in this age, nor will it. You seem to be calling this Scripture passage "false?"

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2021, 09:35:11 AM »

[/quote RandyPNW]
The prophecy of the Whore refers to her as the city that "rules over the kings of the earth." That fits Rome, but it doesn't fit Jerusalem. Jerusalem has had no such rule in this age, nor will it. You seem to be calling this Scripture passage "false?"

Randy, you are right. What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. The Woman is a church, Scriptures refers to the Roman Catholic Church according was revealed to John by the angel of the LORD - Revelation 17, as it is quoted below:
Here's the true interpretation:  -   Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters: ...  full of names of blasphemy, having 7 heads and 10 horns. The 7 heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman sitteth...AND THERE ARE 7 KINGS;  5 ARE FALLEN, AND ONE(1) IS, AND THE OTHER ( THE SEVENTH ) IS NOT YET COME, AND WHEN HE COMES, HE MUST CONTINUE A SHORT SPACE. ...the 10 horns which thou sawest are 10 kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the Beast. ...The waters which thou sawest, where the Whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Revelation 17
  In fact a Gentile and satanic Woman, which rides UPON the Man Beast of sea - The Papacy.

You asked: You seem to be calling this Scripture passage "false?"  As you know Scripture is not false, absolutely, what is false is the interpretation of the pseudo"Truth", evidently.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 10:22:27 PM by Oseas »

Truth7t7

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2021, 03:06:18 PM »

I  don't see any connection between the High Priest's clothing and the Great Whore?  This same kind of thing is attributed to the King of Tyre...

Eze 28.13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

We will disagree, the dressing of the high priest of purple, scarlet, gold, and precious stones matches the Whore of Revelation exactly

Jerusalem sits on 7 hills as shown, Rome didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood as Revelation 18:24 clearly shows this as a requirement to classify

Jerusalem will rule over the kings of the earth, when the Antichrist takes his seat and is given power over the kings of the earth

Jesus Is The Lord

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2021, 12:10:36 AM »
Jerusalem sits on 7 hills as shown, Rome didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood as Revelation 18:24 clearly shows this as a requirement to classify
Jesus Is The Lord

Jerusalem was destroyed in the year 70AD until 1948AD, it means 1878 years of severe punishments, and has nothing to do with the seven hills of Revelation 17.  Rome also has 7 hills referred in Revelation. The angel of the LORD said: Revelation 17:v.9-10 KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when HE cometh, HE must continue a short space.

The events when this Scripture will LITERALLY fulfilled over time, these Scriptures do not say about only 7 mountains, but also 7 kings, 5 died, one is, and the seventh is not yet come. This prophecy has nothing to do with you are preaching, what is FAKE, yeah, this prophecy has nothing to do with Jerusalem that was destroyed since 70A.D. until 1948AD.

Truth7t7

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2021, 01:02:01 AM »

(Revelation) 17:9KJV

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

(Revelation) 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

(Matthew) 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 01:06:38 AM by Truth7t7 »

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2021, 06:42:14 AM »
I think that once we make up our minds about what narrative we want the Bible to support, we can make it mean anything we want.
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2021, 07:34:40 PM »
I think that once we make up our minds about what narrative we want the Bible to support, we can make it mean anything we want.

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD.

He that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that GOD is true. -The Word is GOD - He whom GOD hath sent speaketh the words of God(like JESUS): for GOD giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of GOD abideth on him.  John 3:v.31-36

Recent Topics

Church Abuse/ Rebuke by Kfawn
October 03, 2024, 10:47:03 AM

Israel, Hamas, etc by Oscar_Kipling
October 02, 2024, 03:45:12 PM

Has anyone heard from Parson lately? by Athanasius
October 01, 2024, 04:26:50 AM

Thankful by Sojourner
September 28, 2024, 06:46:33 PM

I Knew Him-Joseph by Cloudwalker
September 28, 2024, 01:57:39 PM

Riddle by RabbiKnife