Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: The Beast from the Earth in Revelation 13:11  (Read 7509 times)

Oseas

• View Profile
Re: The Beast from the Earth in Revelation 13:11
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2021, 08:06:30 PM »
I wish I had more insight on the "image of the Beast," but I don't. It appears to be symbolic, and pertains to something the Antichrist constructs in Europe to make people choose against true Christianity. "Babylon" is a euphemistic symbol for Rome, since John at the time was under Roman detention. It was easily understood as such by Christians at that time, who had known of the 4 Beasts of Dan 7, the last of which was Rome and the first of which was Babylon.

The Antichrist alliance rides upon the Roman confederation, which is synonymous with present-day Europe. And so, the False Prophet will be, as the Reformers thought, an end-time apostasy of the Catholic Pope. I wouldn't say the Catholic Church is Antichristian presently. But it certainly has a mix within it that is false religion and opposed to true Christianity. At some point, the Catholic Church will have to decide which side of the fence it is on as an organization.

So this false Pope will establish something within its East-West territory to produce worship towards Antichrist and against true Christianity. I don't know what precisely it is, but it probably doesn't matter. If we are on the right side of the fence, we'll know it when we see it. And it will happen  with the rise of Antichrist himself, who will consolidate 10 states under his power, presenting an unchallenged superpower on earth.

The most dreadful time-time of Apocalypse-is coming, I mean when the days will be shortened. Why? It because there will be two RELIGIOUS Beasts reining on the earth:
(1)The ancient Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-9-,
and
(2) the next Beast, the ruthless Beast of earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

The ancient Beast of sea is TODAY a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his (7) heads the NAME of BLASPHEMY.  This is the FIRST BEAST whose monstrous body began to take shape in the first century AD and still remains.  About this Beast of sea(sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-in fact a Gentile Beast), the angel of the Lord said: Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space". (Actually 42 months or 1260 days)

The angel of the Lord reveals clearly the 7 heads are 7 MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sits.  Who is the woman if not the ancient church of Rome developed by Paul Apostle(epistle to the Romans) which apostatized, and  after was denominated Catholic Church, and later Roman Catholic Church linked to the Roman Empire? Yes, it is the RCC surely. Which are these 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN-that is the RCC-sits?

Well, the Papacy, the FIRST Beast, it is already running since the beginning of the Church of our LORD JESUS Christ, i.e. from around two millenniums ago, and this FIRST Beast really built a strong and gigantic and satanic idolater religious structure in the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America.

That said, it is not hard for us to conclude who is this religious and satanic and blasphemer FIRST Beast, the MAN Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast, and in what places of the planet Earth he exercies his religious Power.

On the other hand, 7 heads are also 7 kings, 5 ARE FALLEN, and one IS, and the other IS NOT YET COME; and when he, the seventh and last king comes, he must continue a short space, in fact 42 months or 1260 days. I'm sure that the time is already advanced as far as prophecies are concerned, so I MUST SAY THAT even the sixth of the seven kings has already fallen. Behold, the election of the seventh king is at hand, and all things that the prophecy reveals in Rev.13, such as the manifestation of TWO BEASTS simultaneously, then will fulfill what is written: "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Regarding the MAN Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18- I intend to comment on the next post .

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2021, 12:05:30 PM »
I wish I had more insight on the "image of the Beast," but I don't. It appears to be symbolic, and pertains to something the Antichrist constructs in Europe to make people choose against true Christianity. "Babylon" is a euphemistic symbol for Rome, since John at the time was under Roman detention. It was easily understood as such by Christians at that time, who had known of the 4 Beasts of Dan 7, the last of which was Rome and the first of which was Babylon.

The Antichrist alliance rides upon the Roman confederation, which is synonymous with present-day Europe. And so, the False Prophet will be, as the Reformers thought, an end-time apostasy of the Catholic Pope. I wouldn't say the Catholic Church is Antichristian presently. But it certainly has a mix within it that is false religion and opposed to true Christianity. At some point, the Catholic Church will have to decide which side of the fence it is on as an organization.

So this false Pope will establish something within its East-West territory to produce worship towards Antichrist and against true Christianity. I don't know what precisely it is, but it probably doesn't matter. If we are on the right side of the fence, we'll know it when we see it. And it will happen  with the rise of Antichrist himself, who will consolidate 10 states under his power, presenting an unchallenged superpower on earth.

The most dreadful time-time of Apocalypse-is coming, I mean when the days will be shortened. Why? It because there will be two RELIGIOUS Beasts reining on the earth:
(1)The ancient Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-9-,
and
(2) the next Beast, the ruthless Beast of earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18.

The ancient Beast of sea is TODAY a religious and satanic MONSTER having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his (7) heads the NAME of BLASPHEMY.  This is the FIRST BEAST whose monstrous body began to take shape in the first century AD and still remains.  About this Beast of sea(sea means peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-in fact a Gentile Beast), the angel of the Lord said: Here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space". (Actually 42 months or 1260 days)

The angel of the Lord reveals clearly the 7 heads are 7 MOUNTAINS, on which the WOMAN sits.  Who is the woman if not the ancient church of Rome developed by Paul Apostle(epistle to the Romans) which apostatized, and  after was denominated Catholic Church, and later Roman Catholic Church linked to the Roman Empire? Yes, it is the RCC surely. Which are these 7 MOUNTAINS on which the WOMAN-that is the RCC-sits?

Well, the Papacy, the FIRST Beast, it is already running since the beginning of the Church of our LORD JESUS Christ, i.e. from around two millenniums ago, and this FIRST Beast really built a strong and gigantic and satanic idolater religious structure in the 7 regions of the Earth: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), North America, Central America and South America.

That said, it is not hard for us to conclude who is this religious and satanic and blasphemer FIRST Beast, the MAN Beast of sea, a Gentile Beast, and in what places of the planet Earth he exercies his religious Power.

On the other hand, 7 heads are also 7 kings, 5 ARE FALLEN, and one IS, and the other IS NOT YET COME; and when he, the seventh and last king comes, he must continue a short space, in fact 42 months or 1260 days. I'm sure that the time is already advanced as far as prophecies are concerned, so I MUST SAY THAT even the sixth of the seven kings has already fallen. Behold, the election of the seventh king is at hand, and all things that the prophecy reveals in Rev.13, such as the manifestation of TWO BEASTS simultaneously, then will fulfill what is written: "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Regarding the MAN Beast of earth - Revelation 13:v.11-18- I intend to comment on the next post .

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Some of this is certainly speculative, and I don't claim to have special knowledge--just thoughts or opinions. My feeling is that the Sea Beast is the Antichrist over European Civilization, and the Land Beast is an apostate Pope in Europe. Surely, the time is short.

As I said earlier, "Mystery Babylon" is said to be a "mystery." That means, it is a euphemism for the city of Rome. John couldn't come out and say "Rome." He was a prisoner of Rome. Bad-mouthing Rome would get him killed. So he had to tell a kind of parable, with riddles.

The 2 riddles are a turn on the literal interpretation of 10 kings in Antichrist's European confederation. There will be a literal set of 10 kings out of European Civilization. 3 kings will be removed by Antichrist, leaving only 7 kings remaining. 10 horns and 7 heads, or 10 states and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all.

These literal 7 kings John turns into a riddle to clarify that he is speaking of Rome. The 7 kings become symbols of things John's readers knew would refer to Rome.

1st riddle: the 7 kings are 7 mountains. Rome was known as the 7-hilled city. And John later clarifies that this city rules over the nations, which was true in that region of the earth.

2nd riddle: the 7 kings are 7 successive kingdoms, which I believe was understood by John's readers to start with Egypt. Israel's history began with Egypt, and the Gentile nations that stood in opposition to them would then be, in succession, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

John designated the "present king," or the 6th kingdom, to be Rome without actually saying it. Everybody at the time knew that Rome was presently ruling. The 7th kingdom would be a 10 nation confederation, which ultimately would become the 8th kingdom, the Antichristian Empire.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:07:11 PM by RandyPNW »

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2021, 03:44:36 PM »

]
The beast from the sea makes an image of the beast from the sea and makes people worship it. I think it is the false prophet in Rev. 16:13; 19:20; and 20:10.

Well the first beast of 13 is the fourth beast of dan 7.  that makes the second beast the little horn.  now both are probably the same person with the second beast being the first plus satan.  the second is telling the world to worship the first much like jesus the son to god the father

What do you think about the possibility that the beast from the earth is also the harlot called Babylon?

no.  we are told the harlot is a city wherein is the beast.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 04:25:30 PM by ross3421 »

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2021, 03:48:06 PM »
I wish I had more insight on the "image of the Beast," but I don't.

the image is built or made by the people thus it would be a temple which in times past the prohets made wherein god could dwell

« Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 04:26:01 PM by ross3421 »

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2021, 03:49:14 PM »
Babylon is clearly identified as Jerusalem, "the city where their Lord was crucified" in chapter 11.

correct but is it the past earthly or one yet to come

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2021, 03:55:49 PM »

Though most of Revelation refers to the "great city" as Rome,

not once does rev indicate the city being rome.  this you made aS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE presented.  where would a person claiming to be god rule, rome. lol.
the city is jerusalem but not of old but currently in the heavens

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2021, 03:58:20 PM »

The 4th Kingdom, in Dan 7, is Rome.

again scripture never indicates its rome.

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2021, 04:07:50 PM »

I think Babylon is the future Jerusalem that is trampled by the Gentiles for 42 months, but then the people rebel, then all nations are gathered together to attack it. Jesus saves the people who flee by the Mount of Olives but the city is destroyed.

yes. she is commiting what, fornication.  the 10 northern tribes rebel (10 kings) and help destroy it.  then those with the mark of the beast gather to fight christ at his return

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 PM »
Satan releases the Antichrist into full activity at the beginning of the 3.5 years of Antichrist's reign. The Abyss is opened up, allowing demonic torment for 5 months, among other things that lead to persecution of the Church.

can not satan and the antichrist man be one in the same person spirit indwells man

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2021, 04:12:43 PM »
I don't know why exactly, but I think who gets trampled are believers and the 42 months is symbolic of the ministry of our Lord in our lives.

the gentiles who trample are not believers

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2021, 04:22:48 PM »
No, don't think the Harlot is the Antichrist. She is described as a city, one with 7 hills. Sounds a lot like Rome.

mountains not hills and they resent those which did not overcome from the 7 chuches not pyhsicality of the land.

Traditionally, one of the 2 Beasts are thought to be the Antichrist. I think the 1st Beast is not just the Antichrist, a man, but also his empire, which consists of 10 states and 7 leaders--3 of the leaders are overthrown. Just my opinion.

well tradition is wrong the first beast is the fourth kingdom controlled by spirit.  this kingdom is trying to pose as the kingdom of god.  the second beast is a man.  the counterfet of god the father and god the son

journeyman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2021, 01:15:56 AM »
I was talking about the trampled, not the tramplers.

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2021, 11:36:32 AM »
I was talking about the trampled, not the tramplers.

i dont think anybody is getting trampled rather a way to say they inhabited the city

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2021, 08:57:28 PM »
Some of this is certainly speculative, and I don't claim to have special knowledge--just thoughts or opinions.

I see really that you claim, as you said, only your thoughts or opinions in speculative ways, based in theories of storytellers and not in revelations by the Spirit of prophecy. As you know, and certainly will agree, the testimony of our Lord JESUS Christ is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10.     

My feeling is that the Sea Beast is the Antichrist over European Civilization, and the Land Beast is an apostate Pope in Europe. Surely, the time is short.

The topic is about the Beast of earth(Rev. 13:v.11), but with regards the Sea Beast you refer(Rev. 13:v.1), I think you know that sea means  waters; the angel of the LORD said to John that the waters "which he sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues"-Rev.17:v.15.  It was around year 95AD. John said: I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. By revelation we can see that this Beast of "sea" rose out up of the midst of the peoples and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, therefore, this Beast is a Gentile Beast.  Israel had already been banned in the year 70AD or 25 years ago of their land, and was spread around the Earth,many fled to Rome.   

As I said earlier, "Mystery Babylon" is said to be a "mystery." That means, it is a euphemism for the city of Rome. John couldn't come out and say "Rome." He was a prisoner of Rome. Bad-mouthing Rome would get him killed. So he had to tell a kind of parable, with riddles.

Brother, you should remember that the Book of Revelation was a sealed or secret Book of GOD the Father. John only wrote what the Angel of our Lord JESUS commanded him to write. Rev. 1:v.1 - Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John. Forget your conjectures above, stay only in the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. GOD is Truth.

The 2 riddles are a turn on the literal interpretation of 10 kings in Antichrist's European confederation. There will be a literal set of 10 kings out of European Civilization. 3 kings will be removed by Antichrist, leaving only 7 kings remaining. 10 horns and 7 heads, or 10 states and 7 leaders, with Antichrist presiding over them all.

Brother, you should verify if what you say is in accord what was revealed to John by our Lord JESUS and was showed by His angel to John. It is written that the Beast that John saw was risen up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his (7) heads the name of blasphemy. Even the ancient ROOTS of the Beast was revealed, which was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the Dragon gave him his Power, and his Seat, and great Authority.

THE SEVEN (7) HEADS OF THE BEAST OF SEA
The seven heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman (the RCC) sitteth. And are also seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (42 months, say I based in Scriptures)

The TEN (10) HORNS OF THE BEAST OF SEA
THE ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour (a short space, 42 months, say I based in Scriptures) with the Beast. as says the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

By revelation I must say that today or in the current time, six kings have already fallen, no more5 fallen, because the time has come a long way and the sixth "king" has died too.  Now only the last one is missing, the seventh. And the 10 kings (10 horns) have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour (a short space, 42 months, say I based in Scriptures) with the Beast.[/b] as says the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. This prophecy about the 10 kings will fulfill LITERALLY in the beginning of the FIRST half of the week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 still in this decade 2020 to 2030.   GET READY

These literal 7 kings John turns into a riddle to clarify that he is speaking of Rome. The 7 kings become symbols of things John's readers knew would refer to Rome. 
1st riddle: the 7 kings are 7 mountains. Rome was known as the 7-hilled city. And John later clarifies that this city rules over the nations, which was true in that region of the earth;
2nd riddle: the 7 kings are 7 successive kingdoms, which I believe was understood by John's readers to start with Egypt. Israel's history began with Egypt, and the Gentile nations that stood in opposition to them would then be, in succession, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.

Yes, about the literal 7 kings, John was "speaking of Rome" as you said. Now, six are fallen, Now only the last one is missing, the seventh. (I go to reveal unto you and all: Scriptures are revealing here a lineage of 7 Popes. As I said, 6 have already fallen. The last must be known in this decade: Will be he manifest himself as Paul VII? We will see)

As it is above written, The seven heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman (the RCC) sitteth. And are also seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. (42 months, say I based in Scriptures)

John designated the "present king," or the 6th kingdom, to be Rome without actually saying it. Everybody at the time knew that Rome was presently ruling. The 7th kingdom would be a 10 nation confederation, which ultimately would become the 8th kingdom, the Antichristian Empire.

The Antichrist Empire that will be established in this current decade, will be established by the TWO Man Beasts, the Man Beast of sea -the Papacy- a Gentile Beast, and the Man Beast of the earth, who has two horns like a lamb (a false lamb, a false messiah, an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah)and he spake as a dragon.
And he will exercise all the power of the FIRST Beast -the Papacy- before him, and will cause the earth-earth here is Israel- and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast -the Papacy-, whose deadly wound was healed. (was healed by the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, Who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God).

The Man Beast false messiah will heal the mortal wound of ONE of the SEVEN heads of the Man Beast of sea because will give his Power, and his Throne in Jerusalem, and great Authority for 42 months -the FIRST half of the week (of years), and both will make a deal to build a religious and satanic universal kingdom yet in this decade-Revelation 13:v.11 to 18 - even the Jews in the FIRST half of the week will worship the Pope enthroned in Jerusalem by the false messiah, the future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism. In fact, an alliance between iron and clay now in the END of the times-Daniel 2.  Many things could still be said about the MOST SATANIC DECADE in which we are living, that is the last. GET READY,

As was revealed to Daniel, Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Daniel 12:v.12

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us, and give us His protection

Amen

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2021, 06:12:56 AM »
"I must say by revelation..."

Oh, my!
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Recent Topics

Church Abuse/ Rebuke by Kfawn
October 03, 2024, 10:47:03 AM

Israel, Hamas, etc by Oscar_Kipling
October 02, 2024, 03:45:12 PM

Has anyone heard from Parson lately? by Athanasius
October 01, 2024, 04:26:50 AM

Thankful by Sojourner
September 28, 2024, 06:46:33 PM

I Knew Him-Joseph by Cloudwalker
September 28, 2024, 01:57:39 PM

Riddle by RabbiKnife