Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Woke Kindergarten  (Read 827 times)

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
Woke Kindergarten
« on: February 10, 2024, 01:55:22 PM »
Heard about this yet? It's a California-based for-profit school program that presents itself as a resource for educating under-performing school children, But it does little more than facilitate woke indoctrination. One teacher was recently put on indefinite leave for publicly criticizing it. 

Glassbrook Elementary officials spent $250,000 in federal funds provided by a program meant to help boost test scores for some of the country’s lowest-performing schools, but after two years under the Woke Kindergarten program, students’ scores are even worse.

Some teachers have defended the program, arguing that a new approach is needed since a strict focus on academics has not improved learning. "We need to try something else," kindergarten teacher Christina Aguilera told the Chronicle. "If we just focus on academics, it’s not working. There is no one magic pill that will raise test scores." (Not sure how woke indoctrination is supposed to help).

Woke Kindergarten describes itself on its website as "supporting children, families, educators and organizations in their commitment to abolitionist early education and pro-black and queer and trans liberation." Ideas supported in its agenda include challenging the legitimacy of the Supreme Court and abolishing the police and military.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/california-teacher-criticized-woke-kindergarten-program-leave
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
Re: Woke Kindergarten
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 02:53:11 PM »
Just growing more little Californians…
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 04:15:20 PM »
Yep. All the best fruits and nuts are grown in California.
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 04:50:23 PM »
Words of wisdom from the founder of Woke Kindergarten:

"I believe the United States has no right to exist. I believe every settler colony who has committed genocide against native peoples, against Indigenous people, has no right to exist. Y'all the demons. Y'all are the villains. We've been trying to end y'all. Get free of y'all."

"I believe in a free Palestine from the river to the sea," Gross continued.

"Solidarity with all oppressed BEINGS. That's what I meant, how I feel and what I should have said. Human, non-human animal & extraterrestrial alike. Universally. Infinitely. Always".

"I think about land back to Indigenous peoples globally. I think about the fact that we would not have to participate in these systems, because none of these systems would exist. That means kids wouldn't have to go to school because the world would ultimately be their classroom," Gross said.

"[Kids] would learn with us, they would learn from us. We would learn from them. We would create these ecosystems of community care that would make sure that everybody had what they needed, so nobody would want for anything. We would hear music everywhere. We will make art out of everything. We'll be able to write so much more poetry, because we would have so much joy in ourselves that we would need someplace to move it, someplace for it to land. The people would have the power and the kids would have more, too."

This delusional creature was handed a quarter of a million dollars of taxpayer money to instill her "values" into school children. I'm speechless.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 05:38:31 PM »
This is what California cited for
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 07:58:35 PM »
I hate to say it, but if the inevitable "big one" severs and sinks California, it'll be like amputating a gangrenous limb.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2024, 12:19:34 PM »
"I believe in a free Palestine from the river to the sea," Gross continued. ...

This delusional creature was handed a quarter of a million dollars of taxpayer money to instill her "values" into school children. I'm speechless.
There was a Jewish civilization in Europe for almost two millennia. It's all gone, now.

I sometimes wonder if the Jewish moment in America has passed as well.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 01:09:41 AM »
Glassbrook Elementary cut ties with the insidious Woke Kindergarten after the radical founder's outrageous viewpoints were publicized by the media. Seems her deplorable rhetoric was tolerable to school officials until it was brought into the public eye, prompting them to distance themselves. Hopefully the irrational dingbat is out of business for good.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/california-school-terminates-contract-controversial-woke-kindergarten-program

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2024, 06:35:37 AM »
There are always fools willing to pay fools to be fools

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2024, 10:43:58 AM »
There was a Jewish civilization in Europe for almost two millennia. It's all gone, now.

I sometimes wonder if the Jewish moment in America has passed as well.

As the saying goes, "haters gonna hate". I'm appalled at so many idiots hating Jews despite them being the victims of the 10/7 events. Jews have long endured adversity and malice at the hands of those who hate them, and antisemitism will continue in some measure until the Lord establishes His kingdom on earth and reigns from Jerusalem. I believe we're witnessing prophecy being fulfilled, as Jerusalem becomes a burdensome stone, and people of all nations are gathered against her.

Take comfort in God's promises to preserve Israel and Judea and gather them together as one nation with a blessed future. As we await the Lord's reign, we're essentially passengers on a long drive to our destination. Along the way, we will see troubling things around us over which we have no control, and will encounter a lot of rough roads. While we are not promised a smooth journey, we are promised a glorious destination. Even in the midst of turmoil and chaos, God's purpose is fixed and immutable.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2024, 12:33:36 PM »
As the saying goes, "haters gonna hate".
Agree! I'm still surprised, not at the vehemence of the hate, but at the openness of it. These people have no shame at all. They're quite proud of it.

I'm reminded of a thought by poet WH Auden-

Antisemitism is, unfortunately, not only a feeling which all gentiles at times feel, but also, and this is what matters, a feeling for which a majority of them are not ashamed.

I'm appalled at so many idiots hating Jews despite them being the victims of the 10/7 events.
The crazy things about 10/7 is that the rallies for Hamas began immediately, even before Israel responded militarily. They were celebrations of violence against Jews.

Jews have long endured adversity and malice at the hands of those who hate them, and antisemitism will continue in some measure until the Lord establishes His kingdom on earth and reigns from Jerusalem. I believe we're witnessing prophecy being fulfilled, as Jerusalem becomes a burdensome stone, and people of all nations are gathered against her.
Amen!
Take comfort in God's promises to preserve Israel and Judea and gather them together as one nation with a blessed future. As we await the Lord's reign, we're essentially passengers on a long drive to our destination. Along the way, we will see troubling things around us over which we have no control, and will encounter a lot of rough roads. While we are not promised a smooth journey, we are promised a glorious destination. Even in the midst of turmoil and chaos, God's purpose is fixed and immutable.
I agree! One just sometimes wishes that it didn't have to be this way. I've shared my feelings here previously on the isolation that I sometimes feel as a Jew. Gentile friends here and elsewhere mean a lot to me.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2024, 02:00:09 PM »
Where else can you find a good Shabbat goy when you need them?

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2024, 02:03:09 PM »
Where else can you find a good Shabbat goy when you need them?
Haaa you guys are so much more than that to me.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2024, 02:26:57 PM »
Despite vast numbers of malignant Jew-haters, there are a lot of Gentiles who love the Jewish people--probably far more than you realize. Unfortunately the haters are far more vocal. Despite the animosity of most nations in the world, the USA continues to stand fast with Israel, extending both political and economic support. (I hope that never changes, because it's one of the few redeeming qualities our corrupt, perverse nation retains). After 10/7, a number of countries began showing support for Israel by displaying the Israeli flag, and lighting up buildings in its blue and white colors:

https://www.thejc.com/news/landmarks-across-the-world-light-up-in-support-of-israel-x733vuq1

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2024, 12:09:20 PM »
Despite vast numbers of malignant Jew-haters, there are a lot of Gentiles who love the Jewish people--probably far more than you realize.
Especially American Christians.

My son who lives in Jerusalem had an encounter with an American Christian. They had an animated discussion. My son asked a question that he had been thinking about for a while, "Why are you guys helping us? Do you want us to all become Christians?" And the person responded and said that God loves the Jewish people, so we love the Jewish people. And He gave you guys the land of Israel, so of course we have to support Him in this. And God said whoever blesses you is blessed, so we will bless you to the best of our ability.

My son came away with a very positive feeling.

I myself have shared with him my ideas on Christian love of Jews and Christian Zionism, but I guess some things have to be experienced firsthand.

Recent Topics

who is this man? by RabbiKnife
April 27, 2024, 07:49:55 PM

Watcha doing? by ProDeo
April 27, 2024, 05:32:27 AM

Bibleforums.NET by The Parson
April 25, 2024, 09:47:48 AM

Lemme see if I have this right by ProDeo
April 22, 2024, 02:13:03 PM

How Do I Know God Exists? by Cloudwalker
April 20, 2024, 05:47:40 PM

The Battle For The Mind by Oscar_Kipling