Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Jewish Calendar-How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish  (Read 2377 times)

RandyPNW

• View Profile
What precisely are you arguing against that I wrote? If you can't pinpoint any argument, don't bother with the insulting rhetoric.

You didn't understand or misunderstood, I was not arguing what you wrote, but what is wrote in your sources that is good for nothing to explain the difference of 240 years of the Jewish calendar.
I meant to highlighted that the Biblical Chronology within the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - is the best source to know about biblical times. According the Word of GOD, the Jewish calendar is wrong if compared with the biblical Chronology above posted.

You have nothing to say to anybody here if you're unable to cite sources outside of the Bible. Your very question is based on outside sources. That's a contradiction.

Oseas

• View Profile
No, I'm not a Kabbalist in the sense you mean it. What I meant to say to another is that it is along a similar vein, like reading an intelligent pattern into a number of puzzle pieces and then deriving from that a kind of message designed for those who wish to dig deeper.

Whence then comes wisdom? and where is the place of inteligence?
GOD said to the man: Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.
And when digging deep, remember : The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

I never read into the Scriptures that which is not supported by Scripture itself.
Of course, how could the Word of GOD itself be not supported by the Word of GOD itself?  What you say is as if God does not support Himself. It is as if God does not support Himself. What you said has not any sense.

Oseas

• View Profile
But there is so much that is not said in Scriptures that we can still learn about GOD.
That is very perilous because the whole earth is filled or infested of literatures and theories and doctrines about GOD,  many are even too blasphemers, this evil environment is present because there are three unclean spirits like frogs deceiving the whole world with things that is not written is Scriptures.

What do you think the Apostle John learned, which was Scriptural and yet not contained in the Scriptures?
What do you think John learned OUT of the Scriptures? Tell us something about.

John 21.25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

John knew all the things which were made by JESUS because he walked with JESUS side by side,  and it was impossible to write all things JESUS made because were so much, as multiplication of the loaves for example.

Oseas

• View Profile
What precisely are you arguing against that I wrote? If you can't pinpoint any argument, don't bother with the insulting rhetoric.

You didn't understand or misunderstood, I was not arguing what you wrote, but what is wrote in your sources that is good for nothing to explain the difference of 240 years of the Jewish calendar.
I meant to highlighted that the Biblical Chronology within the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - is the best source to know about biblical times. According the Word of GOD, the Jewish calendar is wrong if compared with the biblical Chronology above posted.

You have nothing to say to anybody here if you're unable to cite sources outside of the Bible. Your very question is based on outside sources. That's a contradiction.

What question? There isn't any question in my post, only statements.

RandyPNW

• View Profile
What question? There isn't any question in my post, only statements.
Your opening post:
How to explain the difference of exactly 240 years in the Jewish calendar ?

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
Yes, I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD. Actually I do not know word more powerful than the Word of GOD, do you?
Answering a question with "I work with the Word of GOD" is no answer at all. It's a way of shutting down debate. It's another way of saying that "My understanding is correct because it's endorsed by God" without explaining how you came to your conclusion, or how said conclusion even conforms to the bible.

Recent Topics

Watcha doing? by tango
Yesterday at 08:42:20 PM

Israel, Hamas, etc by Fenris
May 15, 2024, 11:37:05 AM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris
May 05, 2024, 02:58:55 PM

who is this man? by Fenris