Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: The Next Prophesied Event  (Read 12899 times)

agnostic

• ex-Christian
    • View Profile
Re: The Next Prophesied Event
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2021, 05:25:55 PM »
I point out a lot of prophecy. clearly stated things that remain to be fulfilled.
You find secret messages in individual words in verses you've isolated from their context, and claim to be the only person who has found those messages in order to reveal them, but you do so as vaguely as can be done without actually providing anything substantial or new for anyone to get a solid grip on, and then make up excuses why others don't find your predictions convincing.

It's extremely... gnostic, if I can say so directly.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2021, 09:48:48 PM »
Here is the substantial and revealed story of God's Plans for our future:  Believe it or not.

It is obvious to anyone who looks at the situation in the Middle East, that there is nothing man can do that will resolve the critical issues there.
God will use people’s actions and His creation to achieve His purposes, as in the past, so according to Bible prophesy: at the point of attack onto Israel, God will intervene with an explosion of the suns surface, Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3, that will affect all the world, but in particular all the area of the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:43
It is clear, from all the prophesied graphic descriptions: that this will be a terrible devastation by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis and the result will virtually depopulate the entire Middle East. Ezekiel 30:2-5, Jeremiah 10:18
This event is the great and terrible Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 66:15-16, Zephaniah 1: 14-18 & 3:8, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Revelation 6:12-17
Malachi 4:1 The Day comes, burning like a furnace. All evildoers will be as stubble.
Isaiah 66:15-16 The Lord coming in fire... many will be slain by Him.
 Isaiah 9:18 The land is scorched by the Lord, the people are fuel for the fire.   
Ezekiel 29:45-48, Hebrews 10:27, 2 Peter 3:7 It is also the Sixth Seal judgement as described in Revelation 6:12-17, Jeremiah 4:25-29, Isaiah 2:12-22

Many prophecies tell of the final judgement of Judah: Jeremiah 7:20 I will pour out My anger on Judah, man and beast, trees and crops, they will burn unquenched. Ezekiel 21:1-7, Isaiah 22:14
Psalm 83:1-18 describes very well how the State of Israel’s enemies plot against them, and what will happen to them. Micah 4:11-12  A remnant of Jewish believers will survive in Jerusalem.  Isaiah 4:3, Isaiah 6:11-12, Zechariah 13:8-9

After that: Ezekiel 36:8 But you, Land of Israel, put forth your branches and yield fruit for My people, Righteous Israel, for their homecoming is near. Zechariah 8:11-13, Amos 9:13-15
All of the Lord’s people will be gathered into the holy Land. Isaiah 66:18-21, Ezekiel 34:11-31 The Lord will then judge His people and only the righteous Christian believers will settle in the Promised Land. 
They will establish the new nation of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:7-14
 Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall make you pass under the rod of Judgement…..those who revolt and rebel will not enter the holy Land.   Isaiah 35:8-9
Isaiah 1:25-28.Once again, I shall act against you, to purge away all your impurities. Gods people, [the Christian Israel of God, Galatians 6:16], will settle and become prosperous in a blessed and fertile land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31
  Ezekiel 39:25-29 The Lord says; now I shall restore the fortunes of Jacob. [Who are now spiritual Israel, people qualified by faith, not by ethnicity. Galatians 3:26-29]
 They will forget their shame and unfaithfulness when they live once more safely in their inheritance. [Romans 8:14-17] When I gather them from all the lands, they will be an example to the nations of My Holiness. They will acknowledge Me as their God, when they all live in their heritage; the Promised Land. I will no longer hide Myself from them, I who have poured out My Spirit upon them.

After a few years, God will motivate the leader of a Northern alliance to prepare for war and attack Israel. God will destroy the entire army with fire, earthquakes and causing them to fight each other. Ezekiel 38 & 39, the Gog from Magog attack.
Joel 2:20 I shall remove the Northern peril far from you and banish them into the desert. Half of the army: by the Mediterranean and the other half by the Dead Sea.
The stench and foul smell from them will rise up. He has done great things!

This He will do in order to; Ezekiel 39:21-22 ... display My glory to the nations... From that day forward, the Israelites will know that I am the Lord their God

Note; that the Lord will make Himself known by His actions to His righteous people, and to the world, but not by His presence until His Return in glory at the commencement of His Millennial reign. After the armies of this Northern alliance are destroyed, the people of Beulah [Isaiah 62:1-5] will send out teams to collect the dead. They will be buried in the valley of Wadi al Mawjib, East of the Dead Sea. This will take seven months, then seven years is needed to finally clear up all the debris of the army. This tremendous defeat of a very large and well equipped army, will have dramatic repercussions. On top of the already huge disruptions caused by the previous worldwide devastation – food and oil shortages, economic crisis, refugee problems, etc. The world’s leaders will meet and the most logical way to address all the issues, is to form a One World government. Daniel 7:23-24, Rev 17:12-13. Initially ten rulers will share the authority, but after a short while, they will confer their power onto one man. The President of this World Alliance will be a charismatic and strong leader, he will quickly take dictatorial powers over it.  Daniel 11:21

Meanwhile, in Jerusalem, construction of the Third Temple will be completed, Zech. 6:15, Revelation 11:1, and the Shekinah glory of God will enter it. Ezekiel 43:2 
12,000 missionaries will be selected from each of the 12 divisions of Beulah and they will go out in pairs to every people group in the world to preach the gospel of Gods Kingdom to come. Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:3-8  As was done before: Luke 10:1-10

Beulah will not join the One World government, but in order to maintain peaceful relations, Beulah will sign a seven year peace treaty with them. Daniel 9:27
After 3½ years, the world leader will be assassinated, but his body will be taken over by Satan. Revelation 13:3-4  He will come in force to Beulah, Zechariah 14:1-2, and establish worship of himself in the Temple.   Matthew 24:15 So, when you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ standing in the Holy place as prophesied by Daniel 7:25…
 He will defy the Most High and will persecute the holy people of God. They will be in his power for 3½ years. Rev 13:9-10.
In Rev 12:6, it says that there will be a place of safety for some of Gods people, those who stood firm in their faith.  Daniel 11:32b, Matthew 24:15-21.

During this last 3½ year period, the Great Tribulation of the Seven Trumpets and the Seven Bowls of God’s wrath poured upon the earth will cause terrible destruction and deaths to the ungodly peoples. Matthew 24:21-22, Revelation 16:11

It all culminates in the Battle of Armageddon – Revelation 16:16. That is when the Lord Jesus will return to the earth in His glory and destroys those armies in His mighty power. Rev. 19:15 & Zechariah 14:3-5.  Lucifer (Satan) will be chained and imprisoned and Jesus will rule the world for 1000 years. Then, Satan will be released for a short time. He will seduce the nations and will muster them for war, a vast army from all around the world. They will lay siege to Gods City. Fire comes down from heaven and cremates them all. Satan is thrown into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:7-9

After that is the Great White Throne judgement of all people and the angels. Revelation 20:11-14, Daniel 7:9-10
THEN comes Eternity, a Spiritual realm where all who enter it will be immortal and will live with God forever.

Writer of Bible Prophecy articles: logostelos.info

agnostic

• ex-Christian
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2021, 12:39:23 PM »
This is every Left Behind outline of the last hundred years. There is nothing substantial about it. Just more vague non-predictions, often where the motivations of people or nations have no purpose except to circularly fulfill the prophecy being made.

It's just the same thing failed predictions have relied on for over a century: grab dozens of verses from across different books and mash them together because they share one word in common and nothing else.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2021, 05:21:34 PM »
That's the thing about Bible Prophecy, it's better than sci-fi fiction!

Many of them have come true as written, such as Jesus being born in Bethlehem and His entry into Jerusalem riding on a donkey. 
I confidently expect the rest to be literally fulfilled, excepting the obvious metaphors and allegories, as well.

I stand by the narrative of history before it happens, as I have posted.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2021, 10:04:00 PM »
Here is the substantial and revealed story of God's Plans for our future:  Believe it or not.
I'm not going to wade though all this. It's exhausting and won't lead anywhere. But you keep doing the same thing, again and again. You take a single verse, ignoring the surrounding verses, and posit it to mean what you want. I'll address a single example:

Jeremiah 10:18
Let's look at Jeremiah 10, verse 1: "Hear what the Lord says to you, people of Israel."

Jeremiah 10 is a warning to the ancient Jews, prior to the destruction of the temple and the Babylonian exile. God is warning them that if they don't mend their ways, " I will hurl out  those who live in this land". And that came true- in 586BC. 2500 years ago. It's not a warning for anyone today. Get it? Got it? Good.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 10:06:49 PM by Fenris »

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2021, 04:18:59 AM »
Of course you won't read what I have shown is God's plans for the future. Supported by many scriptures.
It might pollute your mind, even make you think of unclean and impure ideas.  That is: according to your beliefs.

Jeremiah 10:1-23, is actually a warning to Israel and to believers today: not to follow the ways of the heathens.
Babylon is never mentioned and verse 10 cannot apply to their conquest of Judah,
It says the holy Land will be depopulated, which did not happen then. 2 Kings 25:12

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2021, 05:13:41 PM »
Of course you won't read what I have shown is God's plans for the future.
No, you have shown what you believe to be God's plans for the future.

Supported by many scriptures.
All invariably taken out of context.

It might pollute your mind, even make you think of unclean and impure ideas.  That is: according to your beliefs.
I'm an open minded fellow and I've had plenty of unclean ideas before I even met you.

Jeremiah 10:1-23, is actually a warning to Israel and to believers today: not to follow the ways of the heathens.
Babylon is never mentioned and verse 10 cannot apply to their conquest of Judah,
Of course it does. You like linking together biblical texts, so follow this line of thinking:

Jeremiah 10:22 Listen! The report is coming-- a great commotion from the land of the north! It will make the towns of Judah desolate, a haunt of jackals.

What's coming from the north? It's Babylon. How do I know this? Because of Jeremiah 25: 8-9 Therefore this is what the LORD of Hosts says: "Because you have not obeyed My words, I will summon all the peoples of the north and my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon," declares the LORD, "and I will bring them against this land and its inhabitants and against all the surrounding nations. I will completely destroy them and make them an object of horror and scorn, and an everlasting ruin."

It says the holy Land will be depopulated, which did not happen then. 2 Kings 25:12
Again see the above. Nebuchadnezzar and his armies devastated the land. It doesn't mean every single person there had to be dead.

agnostic

• ex-Christian
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2021, 11:38:22 PM »
Jeremiah 10:1-23, is actually a warning to Israel and to believers today
It super totally isn't.

Verses 3-4 describe a religious custom of local polytheists. How many polytheists are there in Israel today?

Verse 9 refers imports from Tarshish and Uphaz. These places don't exist anymore.

Verse 14-16 mentions crafters of idols and images. The use of physical deity-images is extremely rare in modern societies, let alone in Israel.

Jeremiah identifies Babylon as "the north" multiple times in his book, and "the north" is mentioned in verse 22.

Verse 18 says "the inhabitants of the land" will be exiled. Verse 22 identifies the land as "Judah". Your Left Behind timeline threatens all of Israel with genocide, which is not the same thing as exile.

As with all the other verses you've used, you fixate on a single verse and entirely ignore every other detail in the surrounding context.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2021, 05:49:11 AM »
I quite understand the rejection of Bible prophecy truths here. 
Applying them to today would ruin your whole week!

I could refute all your opinionated objections, but for people who believe nothing much of the Old Testament  has any relevance to today, it would be a waste of my time.
 All I ask is that others viewing this thread to please consider carefully what the Prophets have comprehensively informed us will happen and when it does; know it was the Lord who has acted.

agnostic

• ex-Christian
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2021, 12:00:39 PM »
I could refute all your opinionated objections
And yet all you've done is attack the character of everyone who disagrees with you.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2021, 02:25:05 PM »
I could refute all your opinionated objections, but for people who believe nothing much of the Old Testament  has any relevance to today, it would be a waste of my time.
Whoa whoa whoa. I didn't say that nothing of my bible is pertinent today. I said that prophecies that you were reading didn't apply to today. How about one that's in the process of happening during our lifetime?

Ezekiel 37

Thus saith the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all; neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling-places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them; so shall they be My people, and I will be their God. And My servant David shall be king over them, and they all shall have one shepherd; they shall also walk in Mine ordinances, and observe My statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children's children, for ever; and David My servant shall be their prince for ever. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them--it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will establish them, and multiply them, and will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for ever. My dwelling-place also shall be over them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. And the nations shall know that I am the LORD that sanctify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for ever.'

After 2000 years of exile, some of this has already occurred. Jews from more than 100 lands have returned to their homeland, the state of Israel. There aren't two kingdoms, but a single one. The rest I pray will happen soon, speedily, within our lifetime. But if it doesn't, it will happen in the lifetime of my children. Of this I am certain. 

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2021, 04:33:11 PM »
After 2000 years of exile, some of this has already occurred. Jews from more than 100 lands have returned to their homeland, the state of Israel. There aren't two kingdoms, but a single one. The rest I pray will happen soon, speedily, within our lifetime. But if it doesn't, it will happen in the lifetime of my children. Of this I am certain.
I do not see any of Ezekiel 37 being fulfilled yet.
The House of Israel, the ten Northern tribes remain scattered among the nations. the peoples making Aliyah all seem to be 'wannabe Jews', just escaping their failed countries. None of those who call themselves Jews, in or out of the Land, have any genuine proof of their ancestry.
All the Jewish genealogy records were destroyed in 70AD. 
2000 years = 50 generations; the reality is that there would be very few, if any; pure Jewish people.

The forthcoming rejoining and gathering into all of the holy Land, will by by people of faith. People from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10
The people described in Isaiah 51:1-2

Agnostic, I don't attack character, I question beliefs.   
Ideas and theories that contradict what the Word of God tell us.  Rejecting that Word, leaves us in a terrible morass of doubt and confusion.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2021, 07:31:56 PM »
I do not see any of Ezekiel 37 being fulfilled yet.
Of course you don't. Because it's obvious. You don't like the obvious. It has to be hidden, so only you could find it.

The House of Israel, the ten Northern tribes remain scattered among the nations. the peoples making Aliyah all seem to be 'wannabe Jews', just escaping their failed countries. None of those who call themselves Jews, in or out of the Land, have any genuine proof of their ancestry.
All the Jewish genealogy records were destroyed in 70AD. 
2000 years = 50 generations; the reality is that there would be very few, if any; pure Jewish people.
Lol I love this. When they were looking for the descendants of the people at Jesus's crucifixion, so they could oppress them, everyone knew who the Jews were. But now that biblical prophecy is being fulfilled with the Jews back in their homeland, they're not the "real Jews". Because only you get to decide who is or isn't Jewish.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2021, 04:07:17 AM »

In the 36th chapter of Ezekiel, the prophet tells the story of how all the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, of Judah, Israel and people grafted in: are gathered, redeemed and settled into all of the holy Land.

However, before then, the story unfolds;
Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands....
 Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength and became as 'many as the sands of the sea'.

Then, let them come near – awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.
Let them speak – proclaim the good news around the world.

Still to come is: ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Isaiah 41:8-9 God will soon call His people back to the Land, where the administration of His commandments and Laws will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27

Jeremiah 3:8 Israel and Judah divorced from God and sent into captivity for their sins.

God took Ezekiel in a vision to a valley full of dry bones;
Ezekiel 37:11  These bones are the whole house of Israel [All the 12 tribes] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God]
Ezekiel 37:9-10  The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into
            the slain
[dead to the Gospel] that they might live. They came to life and stood up- a mighty company! [of Christians]
Ezekiel 37:12-13  I will bring you up from your graves [our present spiritually lost condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel.
None of this prophecy applies to the Jewish State of Israel.

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to the House of Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors:

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Galatians 6:14-16

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. His sacrifice of atonement and salvation is made available to all who accept it and acknowledge their Creator. Everyone who has the faith of Abraham, is deemed to be his offspring. Galatians 3:26-29 One of the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16

The great awakening of all the Israelites is symbolically represented as life from the
dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and then does this;
Ezekiel 37:14  I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken.

After that: Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel.   My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people.
The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:1-4
The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign comes at least 7 years later. .

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 04:13:43 AM by keraz »

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2021, 10:52:46 AM »

In the 36th chapter of Ezekiel, the prophet tells the story of how all the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, of Judah, Israel and people grafted in: are gathered, redeemed and settled into all of the holy Land.

Actually, it just says "Israel". It doesn't say anything about them being "Christian". But you be you.

However, before then, the story unfolds;
Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands....
 Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength and became as 'many as the sands of the sea'.

Then, let them come near – awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.
Let them speak – proclaim the good news around the world.

Still to come is: ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Isaiah 41:8-9 God will soon call His people back to the Land, where the administration of His commandments and Laws will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27
The subject in Isaiah 41:1 is not Israel, but the other nations. "Keep silence before Me, O islands..." but then when we get to verse 8 it reads "But thou, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend..."

There isn't any great mystery here, just the plain text. Why make it more complicated when it isn't necessary?

Jeremiah 3:8 Israel and Judah divorced from God and sent into captivity for their sins.
Actually, verse 8 only mentions that Israel was given a bill of divorce. Not Judah. And sure enough, Israel was exiled and lost to history. Judah, on the other hand, is exiled but remains known, and, in fact, comes back to the land 70 years later. It's not a trivial point.

God took Ezekiel in a vision to a valley full of dry bones;
Ezekiel 37:11  These bones are the whole house of Israel [All the 12 tribes] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God]
Ezekiel 37:9-10  The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into
            the slain
[dead to the Gospel] that they might live. They came to life and stood up- a mighty company! [of Christians]
Ezekiel 37:12-13  I will bring you up from your graves [our present spiritually lost condition] and restore you to the Land of Israel.
None of this prophecy applies to the Jewish State of Israel.
It doesn't? 2500 years ago, prophets said that the Jews would come back to the land. And this came true. It's obvious. You've never met a Hittite or a Moabite or a Babylonian, because they're all dead and gone. But the Jews have returned to their ancestral homeland, speaking the same language, practicing the same religion, reading the same holy books, celebrating the same holidays as their ancestors did 3000 years ago. It's a miracle and we should praise God every day that He keeps His word!

Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring.
Are you tampering with the bible? Are you adding words that God didn't say? This is a most serious sin.

God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. His sacrifice of atonement and salvation is made available to all who accept it and acknowledge their Creator. Everyone who has the faith of Abraham, is deemed to be his offspring. Galatians 3:26-29 One of the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16
This isn't holy writ to me. You may quote it but don't expect me to accept it as proof.

The great awakening of all the Israelites is symbolically represented as life from the
dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and then does this;
Ezekiel 37:14  I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken.
Tampering with God's word yet again? Tsk Tsk.

After that: Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel.   My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people.
This will happen, soon, speedily within our days.

Recent Topics

Thankful by Sojourner
Today at 06:46:33 PM

I Knew Him-Joseph by Cloudwalker
Today at 01:57:39 PM

Church Abuse/ Rebuke by tango
Today at 09:34:39 AM

Riddle by RabbiKnife
Today at 08:04:58 AM

just wanted to say by ProDeo
Today at 04:53:45 AM

Has anyone heard from Parson lately? by Cloudwalker