Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Chuck Schumer calls for Netanyahu to be replaced  (Read 767 times)

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
Re: Chuck Schumer calls for Netanyahu to be replaced
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2024, 02:48:00 PM »
Changing gears?
Any of your folks on the ground have any significant worries about increased activity by the H&H brothers around Pesach?
No more than usual. My son is coming home for the holiday.
(And I swear if I hear another quasi-Jewish messianic evangelical fear mongering about a new red heifer and the Sanhedrin (!) sacrificing the red header in order to cleanse the Temple Mount during the feast this year I may just boil them and the red heifer in their mothers milk…🤬)
This year would be an auspicious time, no?  :o

I would not be disappointed!!!   ::)
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

tango

• Well that didn't go as planned.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2024, 03:21:19 PM »
So when does the UN send anything more than a strongly worded email.
The UN could put sanctions on Israel. The world would love an excuse to boycott the Jewish state.

I read something a while back that openly invited people to boycott Israel. Then it listed all the things they'd have to give up using. Quite a long list, if I recall. But hey, if people really want to go back to the Stone Age to stick it to the pesky Joos I suppose they're free to do it. It's just not clear what they hope to gain by doing it, especially since they wouldn't be able to do any virtue signalling about it.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2024, 08:35:38 PM »
I read something a while back that openly invited people to boycott Israel.
I'm more worried about sanctions the other way. Israel not being able to buy things that they need. Especially in wartime. Weakness is provocative, as Donald Rumsfeld used to say. This is inviting other Iranian proxies to attack.

tango

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2024, 09:27:36 PM »
I'm more worried about sanctions the other way. Israel not being able to buy things that they need. Especially in wartime. Weakness is provocative, as Donald Rumsfeld used to say. This is inviting other Iranian proxies to attack.

That would be more of a concern, but I'll bet people would soon relent when they figured they couldn't get all the stuff they're used to getting that come from Israel.

Oscar_Kipling

• Tiresome Thinkbucket
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2024, 12:57:05 AM »

That would be more of a concern, but I'll bet people would soon relent when they figured they couldn't get all the stuff they're used to getting that come from Israel.

Is this the list of products that you are referring to?

1. Any Android or iOS device is packed with Israeli software components and patents. Even if you buy a device from China it still pays Israeli companies for licenses and patents. You would essentially have to give up your smartphone. But don't be tricked: Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung from the late 90s also have software components from CheckPoint and other Israeli companies. Just stop using digital phones. Wired analog phones should be fine though.

2. Like Apple Silicon, many ARM chipsets are engineered in Israel. Hence, you cannot use Smart TVs, smart phones, tablets, computers, smart fridges or any other "smart" devices since they include software components, chip designs, patents and licenses from Israel.

3. You cannot use Windows, MacOS, BSD or Linux since a number of Israeli software engineers are involved, patents and licenses included are paid to Israeli companies. DOS versions of the late 1980s should be fine in some cases.

4. You need to stop using browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Safari. They do include software, patents and licenses from Israeli companies. Also many Open Source projects include Israeli companies and engineers that were funded through these projects.

5. You cannot use a car that was build after 1990/93 since all the modern cars include navigation and audio technology that includes Israeli semiconductor designs, components, patents and licenses through which you fund Israel.

6. You cannot use computer networks like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G or 5G since a number of encryption algorithms and encoding algorithms are engineered by Israelis, contain Israeli patents or licenses. Most of the chipsets are designed by companies with engineering offices in Israel, so the money you're spending on that shiny Chinese smartphone will end up in Israel.

7. You cannot listen to digital music or any form of digital audio since Israel is strong in digital audio technology and Israeli companies hold a number of patents. Your radio thus is also out of question, you cannot use it.

8. You cannot fly with aircraft from Boeing, Airbus and Embraer. There's so much Israeli technology in there, I couldn't even list all the components here.

If you seriously want to boycott Israel, any modern form of digital communication needs to go. Throw away your smart devices, smart phones, computers, radios, cars, smart fridges, smart fryers and smart dryers. I tell the "Boycott Israel" people that using these devices is like shouting "Am Yisrael Chai" from the bottom of their heart.

tango

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2024, 09:31:25 AM »

Is this the list of products that you are referring to?

1. Any Android or iOS device is packed with Israeli software components and patents. Even if you buy a device from China it still pays Israeli companies for licenses and patents. You would essentially have to give up your smartphone. But don't be tricked: Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung from the late 90s also have software components from CheckPoint and other Israeli companies. Just stop using digital phones. Wired analog phones should be fine though.

2. Like Apple Silicon, many ARM chipsets are engineered in Israel. Hence, you cannot use Smart TVs, smart phones, tablets, computers, smart fridges or any other "smart" devices since they include software components, chip designs, patents and licenses from Israel.

3. You cannot use Windows, MacOS, BSD or Linux since a number of Israeli software engineers are involved, patents and licenses included are paid to Israeli companies. DOS versions of the late 1980s should be fine in some cases.

4. You need to stop using browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Safari. They do include software, patents and licenses from Israeli companies. Also many Open Source projects include Israeli companies and engineers that were funded through these projects.

5. You cannot use a car that was build after 1990/93 since all the modern cars include navigation and audio technology that includes Israeli semiconductor designs, components, patents and licenses through which you fund Israel.

6. You cannot use computer networks like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 4G or 5G since a number of encryption algorithms and encoding algorithms are engineered by Israelis, contain Israeli patents or licenses. Most of the chipsets are designed by companies with engineering offices in Israel, so the money you're spending on that shiny Chinese smartphone will end up in Israel.

7. You cannot listen to digital music or any form of digital audio since Israel is strong in digital audio technology and Israeli companies hold a number of patents. Your radio thus is also out of question, you cannot use it.

8. You cannot fly with aircraft from Boeing, Airbus and Embraer. There's so much Israeli technology in there, I couldn't even list all the components here.

If you seriously want to boycott Israel, any modern form of digital communication needs to go. Throw away your smart devices, smart phones, computers, radios, cars, smart fridges, smart fryers and smart dryers. I tell the "Boycott Israel" people that using these devices is like shouting "Am Yisrael Chai" from the bottom of their heart.

I don't remember the exact list, other than it was long with a pretty diverse collection of things on it.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2024, 11:57:14 AM »
Perhaps. On the other hand, because this is the Jews that we're talking about, people might be angry at Israel. "Damn Jews breaking international law, and now I can't have my [insert good or service here]!"

tango

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2024, 01:42:27 PM »
Perhaps. On the other hand, because this is the Jews that we're talking about, people might be angry at Israel. "Damn Jews breaking international law, and now I can't have my [insert good or service here]!"

That's also possible. It sounds like one of the dictators presiding over hyperinflation (maybe Robert Mugabe) who decreed the maximum price of bread, which was less than it cost to make. Then he complained when the bakeries declined to sell bread at a substantial loss, accusing them of price gouging. In the meantime the currency was collapsing, but it was all the bakers' fault.

Oscar_Kipling

• Tiresome Thinkbucket
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2024, 02:39:39 PM »

I don't remember the exact list, other than it was long with a pretty diverse collection of things on it.
So to your recollection did the list I posted have any crossover with what you are able to recall? Anyway, if you run across the list you saw again please drop a link, compiling such a list seems like a huge amount of work that I'd really rather not do myself.

IMINXTC

• Time Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2024, 03:51:16 PM »
After Oct 7, it doesn't take supernatural discernment to see what's going on here, nor to recognize the genesis of historical "pogroms," against the Jews. And yes, statements from those in positions of political influence and power can be and have been used to fuel growing sentiment based on false accusation.

I've heard people speak ignorantly of the "genocide" of Palestinian people conducted by Israel. Voicing one's opinion is one thing but knowing when to keep one's mouth shut is another.

Very little of what we hear from the politician's mouth these days rises above partisanship or offers constructive dialogue in the handling of serious issues.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 05:53:20 PM by IMINXTC »

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2024, 06:27:07 PM »
How are you feeling, bro?
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

IMINXTC

• Time Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2024, 08:07:08 PM »

Pretty rough, currently, with some improvement. Thanks!
Playing the grouch on social media.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2024, 08:26:39 PM »

Pretty rough, currently, with some improvement. Thanks!
Playing the grouch on social media.

Playing?!???!?!?!?
😳

Target rich environment…

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2024, 07:43:42 PM »
Well, Biden has just abandoned Israel.

He called for an "immediate ceasefire", ignoring the fact that Hamas is still holding over 100 Israeli hostages (and several Americans!) and that Hamas is still in power. Hamas itself has said that it will only stop fighting once the IDF completely evacuates Gaza and removes any blockade.

SOS Blinken has said that if Israel does not change its conduct in Gaza, the US will change its conduct towards Israel. He also said that Israel risks becoming indistinguishable from Hamas.

Oh, and tomorrow is the last friday in Ramdan and Iran has promised action against Israel.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2024, 07:59:44 PM »
They keep openly demonstrating the depths of their ignorance and evil hearts.

Recent Topics

who is this man? by RabbiKnife
April 27, 2024, 07:49:55 PM

Watcha doing? by ProDeo
April 27, 2024, 05:32:27 AM

Bibleforums.NET by The Parson
April 25, 2024, 09:47:48 AM

Lemme see if I have this right by ProDeo
April 22, 2024, 02:13:03 PM

How Do I Know God Exists? by Cloudwalker
April 20, 2024, 05:47:40 PM

The Battle For The Mind by Oscar_Kipling