Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Women the gifts God gave them, verses and information.  (Read 899 times)

Arikel88

• View Profile
Women the gifts God gave them, verses and information.
« on: December 26, 2022, 10:54:25 PM »
What are the gifts that God gave to women:

1.God gave love to women Genesis 2:18-24 Lord wanted men to have women as it's companion and lover the first part of their story together. Genesis 1.26-28 God told women and men to rule over the land including animals and all. Show God gave equal dominion over the land and animals give to them and both rule over it. Show God intended them to live together forever happy before the devil interfered and love them both for giving them everything before the fall. Deuteronomy 6:5 Love the lord he gave it to man and women.

2.Gift the one of birth, the power creation man does not have it only women have it. A gift only women have and authority it is never meant to have pains and suffer to give birth. But original before the devil interfered we were never meant to suffer.

3.Hair was A gift 1 corinthias 11:15 says to cover her it is humbleness to protect the beauty.

4.Singing the second most important gift to hail the lord andsanctify him. Zephaniah 3:17, Ephesians 5:15-20 God gave it as the first thing man interacts to worship him.

5. Wisdom God gave it and proverbs 31 read the whole chapter 11 to 31 verses is how God wants women to be wise and the women God wants.

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
Re: Women the gifts God gave them, verses and information.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 03:58:15 PM »
Michaelgabriel are you going to be able to sustain this conversation without copy-pasting from discussions on other forums where you've said the same thing?

...what is the conversation you have in mind, anyway? I mean, I liked women so much that I...
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Arikel88

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2022, 10:45:30 PM »
Hey I wrote all this without copypasting took me 45 miutes geez how about leetting me copy past 2 things and write new thinsg you have no idea how much work was put in all those thigs please.

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2022, 05:45:23 AM »
Hey I wrote all this without copypasting took me 45 miutes geez how about leetting me copy past 2 things and write new thinsg you have no idea how much work was put in all those thigs please.

Copy-pasta isn't a discussion. We reply to you, and then you just post whatever you already posted elsewhere. Here, I'll save you some time on the follow-up.

Quote from: Arikel88 aka michaelgabriel88
found this what do you think ?

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Micah 6:4 Miriam was one third of Israels leadership team

Judges 4-5 Deborah was used of God as a chief prophet and judge over Israel for four decades

Joshua 2; Matthew 1:5 God used a prostitute in Jericho Rahab and grafted her into the lineage of Christ.

Matthew 1:5 God redeemed a foreign widow named Ruth and birthed King David through her offspring

The book of Esther God made Esther a queen just in time to save all of Israel

2 Chronicles 34:21-33 God used Huldah the prophetess to instruct the king

It was Greek philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle and Hesiod that infiltrated Jewish religious tradition and culture perspective on women as the Rabbis didn't get their ideas about women from God, but from these Greek philosophers.

Homer portrayed women as objects, war prizes, pawns and possessions, "the cause of all conflict and suffering in the world. Hammurabi discusses the legal rights of women in terms of chattel, similar to slaves. Hesiod claimed that woman was created as man's eternal curse. These Hellenized thinkers had a rather low opinion of women and because of them every major western society has marginalized women since. Scripture on the other hand, as I have shown here in a few scriptures and Paul adds many more in the NT like Priscilla (Acts 18:26); Euodia and Syntyche (Philippians 4:2-3); Junia (Romans 16:7); that women are just as important as men are in God's ministry.

Genesis 1:28 God gave both the man and the woman to rule over His creation. Genesis 2:20-24 shows how God created woman from the rib of Adam and places her in the garden as his equal as she is called his helper as she is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh.

But I'll tell you what, why don't you tell us what kind of conversation you're hoping to have and I'll keep this open if you don't copy-paste from past discussions you've already had.

Quote from: michaelgabriel88 aka Arikel88
Women can have children without men.

lol. Yes, then you go on to insult infertile women. Honestly, why don't you just come up with new stuff entirely vs. what you've already written elsewhere?
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Arikel88

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2022, 11:43:10 AM »
Got 8 new things working on things but relaxing becasue of christmas relaxing.

Recent Topics

Watcha doing? by tango
Yesterday at 10:48:32 PM

Israel, Hamas, etc by tango
Yesterday at 10:43:20 PM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris
May 05, 2024, 02:58:55 PM

who is this man? by Fenris