Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Israel's Salvation  (Read 4833 times)

Quantrill

• View Profile
Re: Israel's Salvation
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2022, 07:44:00 PM »

Very interesting vision. The Word of GOD REVEALS there are two redeemers. One for the original and legitimate Israel, and another for the Gentile peoples. I would say: The Person of JESUS and the person of the Holy Spirit: John 16:v.7 to 15 . Check it.

Why do I am saying this? Here goes what the Word of GOD reveals about TWO REDEEMERS, I think this is marvelous, wonderful, glorious, as well as I marvel knowing that David had gentilic blood in his body. GOD IS IN CONTROL OF THE HISTORY, NOTHING RANDOM HAPPENS.

RUTH CHAPTER 4  (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

1 Then went Boaz up to the gate, and sat him down there: and, behold, the kinsman of whom Boaz spake came by; unto whom he said, Ho, such a one!(WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS ONE?) turn aside, sit down here. And he turned aside, and sat down.

2 And he took ten men of the elders of the city, and said, Sit ye down here. And they sat down.

3 And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, selleth a parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's:

4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying, Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I WILL REDEEM IT.

6 And the kinsman said, I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar MINE OWN INHERITANCE: redeem thou MY RIGHT TO THYSELF; FOR I CANNOT REDEEM IT.
8 Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe.

But the Word of GOD above reveals crystaL clear there are two. Why don't you believe in the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD, understand?
There are three that bear record in heaven: the Father(GOD the Father), the Word(the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit(who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person like the Son of man): and these three are One. The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy: JESUS said: John 16:v.13-15:
14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.- 
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall TAKE OF MINE, and shall shew it unto you.
13 -  he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above prophecy of JESUS will fulfill LITERALLY as He spoke.

Revelation 14:v.14-20
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Matthew 25:v.31-33
1 When the Son of man shall come in his glory...then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before Him shall be gathered ALL nations: and separate them one from another, as a shepherd divide his sheep from the goats:

There is only one Redeemer.  Just because there was a nearer kinsman, didn't make two redeemers.

Lees
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:46:08 PM by Lees »

Quantrill

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2022, 08:00:56 PM »

But the Word of GOD above reveals crystaL clear there are two. Why don't you believe in the Word of GOD? The Word is GOD, understand?
There are three that bear record in heaven: the Father(GOD the Father), the Word(the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit(who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person like the Son of man): and these three are One. The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy: JESUS said: John 16:v.13-15:
14 - He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.- 
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall TAKE OF MINE, and shall shew it unto you.
13 -  he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above prophecy of JESUS will fulfill LITERALLY as He spoke.

Revelation 14:v.14-20
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

Matthew 25:v.31-33
1 When the Son of man shall come in his glory...then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 And before Him shall be gathered ALL nations: and separate them one from another, as a shepherd divide his sheep from the goats:

There are not two Redeemers.  Only One.  Jesus Christ.

Lees

Quantrill

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2022, 08:13:45 PM »
There is only One Redeemer, Jesus Christ.  The nearer kinsman in (Ruth 4:6) could not redeem the land due to the Gentile wife connected to the land by marriage.  (Ruth 4:5)
The "redeemer" in Ruth 4 is referring to Levirate marriage. The stated purpose is to that the deceased will not be forgotten forever. This is explicitly described in Deut 25:

If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband’s brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her. The first son she bears shall carry on the name of the dead brother so that his name will not be blotted out from Israel.

However, if a man does not want to marry his brother’s wife, she shall go to the elders at the town gate and say, “My husband’s brother refuses to carry on his brother’s name in Israel. He will not fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to me.”  Then the elders of his town shall summon him and talk to him. If he persists in saying, “I do not want to marry her,” his brother’s widow shall go up to him in the presence of the elders, take off one of his sandals, spit in his face and say, “This is what is done to the man who will not build up his brother’s family line.”

In Ruth 4, the proper closest relative declines to redeem Ruth in a Levirate marriage, claiming " I cannot redeem it because I might endanger my own estate. You redeem it yourself. I cannot do it." He doesn't want his tribal land to go down another's line. Because he declines, Boaz, the more distant relative, exercises the Levirate rights instead. Thus the chapter tells us that Boaz says, "I have also acquired Ruth the Moabite, Mahlon’s widow, as my wife, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property, so that his name will not disappear from among his family or from his hometown." Which is exactly what Deut 25 says.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Jesus, redemption from sin, or anything else you seem to be conjecturing here. You appear to have seized on it because it contains the word "redeem" without doing any research into the matter whatsoever.

(Luke 24:27) "And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself."

(Luke 24:44) "And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you,  while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me."

All of the Old Testament is about Jesus Christ.

Lees

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2022, 12:35:26 AM »

The Word of GOD reveals there are two Redeemers. What prevails is the Word of GOD, by the way, the Word is GOD, and reveals there are TWO REDEEMERS. JESUS is the main Redeemer, He redeemed the sinner by His sacrifice and bloodshed on the cross two thousand years ago. Now, the other is a Redeemer but by the War, it is he who makes the War of the Lord, War against the red Dragon, that old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, and against his messengers, and against the Beast and False Prophet. It is he who make War against Satan and his hosts, his messengers, to redeem God's people from the grip and power of Satan who uses God's own Word to surreptitiously deceive the whole world. It is now, even now, from now on, that Satan will be cast down into the bottonless pit-Revelation 20:v.1-3.

Quantrill

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2022, 05:29:43 AM »

The Word of GOD reveals there are two Redeemers. What prevails is the Word of GOD, by the way, the Word is GOD, and reveals there are TWO REDEEMERS. JESUS is the main Redeemer, He redeemed the sinner by His sacrifice and bloodshed on the cross two thousand years ago. Now, the other is a Redeemer but by the War, it is he who makes the War of the Lord, War against the red Dragon, that old Serpent, called the Devil and Satan, and against his messengers, and against the Beast and False Prophet. It is he who make War against Satan and his hosts, his messengers, to redeem God's people from the grip and power of Satan who uses God's own Word to surreptitiously deceive the whole world. It is now, even now, from now on, that Satan will be cast down into the bottonless pit-Revelation 20:v.1-3.

(Rom. 3:23-24) "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."  Only one Redeemer. 

That the Holy Spirit is active in God's plan of salvation doesn't make Him another Redeemer. 

Lees

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2022, 05:50:52 AM »

That's a whole bunch of 'no'.

...why do think there is a second redeemer, or that the second redeeming is in fact redeeming? Redemption through war is about as hard a soteriological antithesis as you can go.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2022, 10:14:17 AM »

(Rom. 3:23-24) "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."  Only one Redeemer. 

That the Holy Spirit is active in God's plan of salvation doesn't make Him another Redeemer. 

Lees

The Holy Spirit says that the GOD's people speak the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto the glory of His people. Well, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD has prepared for them that love Him. But GOD has revealed them unto His people by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of GOD.

As you and ALL know, GOD the Father says by His Word: There are three that that bear record in HEAVEN, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit : and these three are One - 2John 5:v.7. GOD the Father and JESUS are in HEAVEN, in this current time the third HEAVEN, but the Holy Spirit, the lesser among the three, he still is here in the earth.  GOD, the Father, calls him by His Word as the God of the earth. There are two olive trees and two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth-Revelation 11:v.4.  JESUS has genealogy as you and ALL can see in Matthew 1, among others. But the person of the Holy Spirit,  the third and the lesser among the three, made like the Son of man-Revelatin 1:v.13- among others,  he has not genealogy as the Lord JESUS has. His birth is within the Gentile Church linked to the LORD JESUS-the WOMAN clothed with Sun, Sun here is the Greater Light-JESUS who came in the fourth Day- Genesis 1:v.16, and GOD the Father made the Holy Spirit in likeness Melchizedec, without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God-JESUS-, and his birth is in Revelation 12.

Though GOD the Father, the Word, be an invisible GOD, by His own Word even the whole world can KNOW Him and His works by / through His Word -by His book, the Bible- the Holy Scriptures, and equally to know JESUS as He said: "I and my Father are One, but my Father is greater than me".  But the PERSON of the Holy Spirit he is unknown, by the way, as JESUS said,  "whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 10:16:45 AM by Oseas »

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2022, 10:37:59 AM »

...why do think there is a second redeemer, or that the second redeeming is in fact redeeming? Redemption through war is about as hard a soteriological antithesis as you can go.

There will be war against the Dragon and his followers, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world.

Revelation 12:v.9 to 17

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, NOW (YEAH NOW) IS COME SALVATION (HERE,S THE REDEEMER), and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night.

11 And they overcame him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB- JESUS - , and by the WORD of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore REJOICE, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the Dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the WOMAN which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the WOMAN were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time(HALF OF WEEK OF YEARS), from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the WOMAN, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth(144K of Israel-the remnant) helped (will helsp) the WOMAN, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  (MOUTH OF THE 144K AGAINST THE MOUTH OF THE RED DRAGON - A WAR OF MESSAGES AGAINST THE DRAGON)

17 And the Dragon was wroth with the WOMAN, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.   THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 10:40:08 AM by Oseas »

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2022, 01:17:34 PM »

I will join the chorus of "What??" Surely you knew saying something so novel would not come across well? You can take lots of Scripture verses, present them as fact, and arrange them illogically! That's what you're doing.

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2022, 01:34:42 PM »

There will be war against the Dragon and his followers, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceives the whole world.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, NOW (YEAH NOW) IS COME SALVATION (HERE,S THE REDEEMER), and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night.

11 And they overcame him BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB- JESUS - , and by the WORD of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore REJOICE, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13 And when the Dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the WOMAN which brought forth the man child.

14 And to the WOMAN were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time(HALF OF WEEK OF YEARS), from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the WOMAN, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16 And the earth(144K of Israel-the remnant) helped (will helsp) the WOMAN, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.  (MOUTH OF THE 144K AGAINST THE MOUTH OF THE RED DRAGON - A WAR OF MESSAGES AGAINST THE DRAGON)

17 And the Dragon was wroth with the WOMAN, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.   THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

Where are you getting a second redeemer out of this?

Quantrill

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2022, 06:35:55 PM »

The Holy Spirit says that the GOD's people speak the wisdom of GOD in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which GOD ordained before the world unto the glory of His people. Well, Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD has prepared for them that love Him. But GOD has revealed them unto His people by His Spirit: for the Spirit searches all things, yea, the deep things of GOD.

As you and ALL know, GOD the Father says by His Word: There are three that that bear record in HEAVEN, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit : and these three are One - 2John 5:v.7. GOD the Father and JESUS are in HEAVEN, in this current time the third HEAVEN, but the Holy Spirit, the lesser among the three, he still is here in the earth.  GOD, the Father, calls him by His Word as the God of the earth. There are two olive trees and two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth-Revelation 11:v.4.  JESUS has genealogy as you and ALL can see in Matthew 1, among others. But the person of the Holy Spirit,  the third and the lesser among the three, made like the Son of man-Revelatin 1:v.13- among others,  he has not genealogy as the Lord JESUS has. His birth is within the Gentile Church linked to the LORD JESUS-the WOMAN clothed with Sun, Sun here is the Greater Light-JESUS who came in the fourth Day- Genesis 1:v.16, and GOD the Father made the Holy Spirit in likeness Melchizedec, without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God-JESUS-, and his birth is in Revelation 12.

Though GOD the Father, the Word, be an invisible GOD, by His own Word even the whole world can KNOW Him and His works by / through His Word -by His book, the Bible- the Holy Scriptures, and equally to know JESUS as He said: "I and my Father are One, but my Father is greater than me".  But the PERSON of the Holy Spirit he is unknown, by the way, as JESUS said,  "whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven unto men.

So?  You speak of the Holy Spirit yet offer nothing to prove He is another Redeemer. 

Lees

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2022, 08:43:27 PM »

So?  You speak of the Holy Spirit yet offer nothing to prove He is another Redeemer. 

Lees

The Word of GOD offers as was showed for you and ALL in prior posts, but you believe not in the written Word of GOD. 

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2022, 09:26:25 PM »

Where are you getting a second redeemer out of this?

Were? Mainly in the verses 10 and 11. What you above read, quoted from Scriptures, it was and is what JESUS said would fulfill in this current time of Apocalypse. JESUS is showing through/ by His words whom really redeems His people from Devil's power and from his satanic world, even now in this current time of Apocalipse. By the way, Which side will you be on? Will you be with Miguel or with the Dragon in this War?

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2022, 02:47:03 AM »
By the way, Which side will you be on? Will you be with Miguel or with the Dragon in this War?

I'm on the side that just banned you for 72 hours. No more leeway if/when you come back.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2022, 10:47:11 AM »
All of the Old Testament is about Jesus Christ.
And therefore anything else is irrelevant? I quoted specific biblical texts that explain what's going on here, and your answer is to hand wave it away because "It's all about Jesus"?

Recent Topics

The Rejection of Rejection by ProDeo
Today at 06:04:34 PM

Watcha doing? by IMINXTC
Today at 02:45:14 PM

A scripture that awaits to be seen in the light... (Matthew 28:19) by Fenris
May 22, 2024, 02:39:01 PM

Israel, Hamas, etc by Fenris
May 15, 2024, 11:37:05 AM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife