Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Habakkuk's End Time Word  (Read 3190 times)

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
Habakkuk's End Time Word
« on: June 28, 2021, 05:22:51 PM »
Habakkuk 1:5 Look around you among the nations, see there a sight that will utterly astound you, you will not believe it when you are told of what is being done in your days.
Habakkuk 1:6-11 goes on to say how the Babylonians were appointed to execute judgement against the House of Judah, but the preceding verses in Habakkuk 1:1-4 are a general indictment onto peoples and nations whose ‘laws are ineffective and where justice is overruled’. Therefore this threat of action by the Lord applies to our times, as well.

Acts 13:40-41 Beware, then lest you bring down upon yourselves the doom proclaimed by the prophets. Look, you who fail to grasp the truth, be surprised and perish. I am doing a work in your days, something that you will not believe, even though it has been pointed out to you.
This is the parallel passage from the New Testament. Pauls quote, was nothing to do with Jesus and His work on the cross, the message of salvation is not ‘doom’.
It applies to the end times: ‘your days’, not his days, but our days.

The ‘Doom proclaimed by the prophets’, will be the great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. All the prophets and Jesus make it clear that this ‘Day of doom’, is the next prophesied event that we can expect to happen. Jesus quoted the first and half of the second verse of Isaiah 61:1-2, at the commencement of His ministry. The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened.
It will be the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of similar magnitude as what happened in the days of Noah, which commences all the prophesied end times events, leading up to the glorious Return of Jesus.
Writer of Bible Prophecy articles: logostelos.info

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
Re: Habakkuk's End Time Word
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 03:37:02 PM »

Habakkuk 2:1-3 I will stand on the ramparts and learn what the Lord is saying to us.  The Lord says: Write this down and make it clear for all to see; The fulfilment awaits the appointed time, it speaks of the time of the end and will not prove false. Though it delays, wait for it, it will surely come before too long.
Bible prophecy does tell us what will happen ‘at the appointed time’. James 5:7-11

Habakkuk 2:4 The reckless will lack an assured future, while the righteous will live by being faithful.
Those who follow their own lusts and desires will ‘lack an assured future’, that is they may survive the forthcoming fire judgement, but must face the Tribulation. On the other hand, the righteous will live under the care and protection of the Lord. Galatians 3:11

Habakkuk 2:5-7 As for the person who is proud, arrogant and treacherous; they will not win in the end, because they are as greedy as the grave. The nations and peoples follow in this error, but surely they will face ridicule and those who have ill-gotten gains will be scorned. Their debtors will suddenly rise up and the creditors will become victims, instead.
The proud and arrogant people will be brought low. Psalms 5:5-6 While the godless face insecurity, those who discern the times and study the prophetic Word, will maintain their faith and live in quiet trust for a blessed future. Isaiah 30:15

Habakkuk 2:8-19 Those who have shed blood and inflicted violence to cities and have plundered nations, now, the rest of the world will plunder you.
            Woe betide those who seek unjust gain, their schemes will bring dishonour and put their lives at risk.
            Woe betide those who build their lives on crime and lies. Those nations labour for a pittance and their peoples exhaust themselves for nothing.
           Woe betide those who make others drink the outpouring of God’s wrath, they will be filled with shame when it is their turn to face judgement.
           Woe to those who seek guidance from idols or divinators, they are useless and of no value.                                                    Reference: REB, NIV. Some verses abridged.

The ‘cup of God’s wrath’, is symbolic of His anger. Jeremiah 25:15-29 It will be poured out upon all of the people mentioned in Isaiah 2:12-21, Isaiah 13:9-15, Rev. 6:12-17, on the Great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a judgement of fire, that will affect all the world. Huge numbers will be killed, Jeremiah 9:22, Isaiah 66:15-17 and the survivors will slowly recover, then form a One World government.
Meanwhile, those who have kept their faith and trust in the Lord, will be motivated to emigrate to the Holy Land, where they will settle and live peace and prosperity. Amos 9:13-15, Isaiah 35

Habakkuk 2:20 The Lord is in His Holy Temple, let all the earth be silent in His presence.   Psalms 11:4-6                             
The Shekinah Glory will return to the new Temple, in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 43:1-6 Then, some years later, Jesus Returns to reign for 1000 years.                 

Jimbo

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 04:15:12 PM »
Habakkuk tells us who God will raise up in the last days and that would be the Chaldeans/Babylonians.  AKA today's Arabs and Muslims.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 04:46:34 AM »
Habakkuk tells us who God will raise up in the last days and that would be the Chaldeans/Babylonians.  AKA today's Arabs and Muslims.
They are the ones He will destroy. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Jeremiah 49:1-5 & 35-37, Isaiah 17:1, +

Jimbo

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 08:24:35 AM »
They are the ones He will destroy. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 1 & 2:1-5, Jeremiah 49:1-5 & 35-37, Isaiah 17:1, +

And the ones he will raise up to bring Israel to repentance.

Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2021, 05:32:12 PM »

And the ones he will raise up to bring Israel to repentance.

Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.
That did happen, in 586 BC and the Jews were taken into captivity by the Babylonians.

Bible prophecy is clear, the Day is coming when the Lord Himself will Judge and punish Judah. Amos 2:4-5

keraz

• The Proclaimer
    • View Profile
    • www.logostelos.info
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 12:04:25 AM »
Habakkuk 3:1-19 Lord God, I know Your fame, I am in awe of what You have done. You make Yourself known and in your wrath You do not forget mercy. God comes from Paran, His splendor covers the sky and earth. As bright as the dawn, rays of light flash from His hand and thereby His might is veiled. Plague and pestilence go before and after Him. The earth shakes and nations panic. The mountains are broken and flattened. The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed.
    What is the cause of Your anger, O God? You arm Your weapons and the earth and sea shake with fear. The sun and moon stand still. Furiously You traverse the earth, and trample the nations. You come to deliver Your people and save Your anointed ones. You shatter the house of the wicked, laying bare its foundations. With his own weapon You kill their leaders and warriors, swept away by a whirlwind, as they prepare to attack. I tremble at Your advance, but I long for the Day of calamity to come upon our enemies. Although the fig tree has not yet budded and the grape vine bears no fruit and the Land does not prosper, even so, I shall exult in the Lord. God Almighty is my strength, He makes me sure footed and confident.
Nahum 1:15  Ref: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Chapter three of the Book of Habakkuk, describes how the Lord will act to punish His enemies and protect His people. Written in the present tense for the surety of its fulfilment.

‘as they are about to devour their victims – prepare to attack’. Verse 14 is an interesting description of the method and timing of the Lord’s Day of vengeance. “swept away by a whirlwind” and with ‘arrows of light flashing’. This can only describe a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike, which will occur at the exact moment that His enemies commence their attack. Confirmed by Deuteronomy 32:31-35...My reserve of punishment, stored up for My Day of vengeance, till the moment that their foot slips, [make a mistake] for their doom is fast approaching. And Isaiah 30:26…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength..  Malachi 4:1+3, 2 Peter 3:7

‘as bright as the dawn’…Joel 2:2…like the dawn spreading across the mountains… As the earth rotates and nations face the sun, they will be struck with the fire and devastation described in Joel 2:1-11 and detailed in over 100 other prophesies. Jeremiah 25:32

‘With his own weapons, You kill the enemy, as they prepare to attack’. This will literally happen if a CME strikes an armed nuke missile and the microwave penetration will explode ammunition and rockets stored underground. Deut. 32:22, Jer. 49:35, Haggai 2:21-22, Hosea 2:8, Psalm 37:15
Note that: “His might is veiled” The Lord will not be seen at this time. Psalms 18:7-19, Romans 1:18

‘Furiously, You trample the nations’. This will be the fulfilment of Isaiah 63:1-6, Isaiah 2:12-21, Zechariah 2:13, Zech. 14:13-15, Malachi 4:1, Hebrews 10:27, Rev. 6:12-17.

‘The dwellings of Cushan and Midian are destroyed’. Cushan and Midian: North Africa and Arabia. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 2:5&12, Isaiah 19:1-10

Punishment, trampling, fierce fire, etc. This cannot be construed as the same event as the Return of Jesus., described quite differently in Matthew 24:30, Rev. 19:11-13

But, this is also the Day of deliverance for His people: ‘The Lord does not forget mercy and saves His anointed people’. We look forward with great anticipation to the great Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, when He will fulfill His promises to His people. 1 Corinthians 2:9

Judah ‘the fig tree’, the Jewish people,  does not yet acknowledge the Messiah, and Israel ‘the vine’, every faithful Christian person: still await their true destiny. When these happen, the Land and His people will prosper. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Joel 2:21-24, Amos 9:13-15

That will be the wonderful time when the Lords righteous people gather and live together in peace in New Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29, Isaiah 62:1-5, Isa 40:1-3, Jer. 3:14, Micah 2:12, Zech. 8:7, Psalms 68:7-10. They will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 49:6, Isaiah 66:19, Revelation 7:1-9                                                                                 

col

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 07:38:42 PM »

The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened.
It will be the Sixth Seal;

We are now entering the third seal --

Rev 6:5  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 
Rev 6:6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. 

which leads to----

Rev 6:7  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. 
Rev 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: 

Rev 6:10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? 
Rev 6:11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. 

Col

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »
Yes, we are really entering the third seal. The question is to identify who is the blackhorse rider, and the first two horses riders which are already making their works within the current devilish world: the MAN whitehorse rider and the MAN redhorse rider. 

In my understand, the MAN palehorse rider is the Beast of earth-Revelation 13:v.11-18 and John 5:v.43-47 and 2 Thes.2:v.4-12: his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword,and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth-mainly the Beast of sea-Rev.13:v.1-9.

Also, in my understanding, one of the four horsesriders is of the LORD-Revelation 11:v.15-18, the others three are of Devil. I agree with you the MAN blackhorse rider will appear in the scenario from now on, but who would be him? Who is this MAN in the current time?

We need of revelations with the help of the Holy Spirit, the days are EVIL.

col

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2021, 09:02:13 PM »

Hi Oseas,

The horses are denoting the main spirit [force behind] of each age which extends over the world in particular in reference to Babylon.

Babylon of the book of Daniel and its end, and the bringing in of the dominion of the Kingdom of God to rule the world is the main theme of the book of Revelation.

The seals cover all the things which are described after the seals in the book including the trumpets with only the vials beginning after the return of Christ in the sixth seal...

It is important to know that the trumpets occur before Christ returns at the 7th trumpet.
 and that the 7 vials only take 30 days to pour out, only beginning at His return after a short silence.

Dan.12 and Rev.ch 10

Col

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2021, 03:04:33 PM »
Greetings in Christ JESUS, Col

Yes, I agree "The horses are denoting the main spirit [force behind]"according the sixth trumpet - Revelation 9:

v.17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their MOUTHS issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

v.18 By these three plagues was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their MOUTHS.

v.19 For their power is in their MOUTH, and in their TAILS: for their TAILS were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.  (hurt them which worship demons, and idols as follow)

v.20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

v.21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.   (these are all sons of Devil)

Revelation 9:v.13-16 -Where the command voice came from:

v.13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

v.14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. (Compare with Rev.16:v.12- 12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the East might be prepared.)

v.15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

v.16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

May our Lord GOD bless us, and give us His protection
Amen

col

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2021, 06:31:11 PM »

Hi, I do not connect the horses of rev.6 with those of rev.9 as you have.

Col.

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2021, 08:27:18 PM »
OK, I only wanted to highlight that "The horses are (really) denoting the main spirit [force behind]", because the power of the horses is in their MOUTH, and their speech is their spirit.

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2021, 02:34:34 PM »

The worldwide Day of vengeance of our God’, is the next prophesied event, still not yet happened.
It will be the Sixth Seal;

We are now entering the third seal --

Rev 6:5  And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
Rev 6:6  And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

which leads to----

Rev 6:7  And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
Rev 6:8  And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Rev 6:9  And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Rev 6:10  And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
Rev 6:11  And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Col

none of the seals have been opened yet.  the first four seals represent the four beasts of dan 7 rev 13 is a seprate account of the 4th beast

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 09:54:25 AM »
Bible prophecy is clear, the Day is coming when the Lord Himself will Judge and punish Judah. Amos 2:4-5
This already happened 2500 years ago.

Recent Topics

Israel, Hamas, etc by RabbiKnife
Today at 08:23:39 AM

Watcha doing? by Athanasius
Today at 07:37:31 AM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris
May 05, 2024, 02:58:55 PM