Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: What need to happen before the end times ?  (Read 2351 times)

Arikel88

• View Profile
What need to happen before the end times ?
« on: December 19, 2022, 10:32:54 AM »
1.Matthew 24

2.The third temple built ?

3.What else in your opinion needs to happen so the end times comes ? The destruction of the throne of the devil ? The antichrist sitting on the throne in the most high. wether been the third temple or the seat of the pope ?

4.The seven bowls or the seven trumpets ?

5.The politica situation of of the war of God and Magog ( represented by Russia, China,India , and eastern countries vs the west Israel, USA, and Britain.

6. What else is needed to bring the end

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
Re: What need to happen before the end times ?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 02:27:10 PM »
Nothing.

The only hitch in the timeframe is when the last human that completes the Bride of Christ is redeemed.

Then, the party starts.
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 07:34:25 AM »
I have to disagree. Truly, really. I think the time before the end times needs to happen before the end times for the end times to happen. In fact, the time before the time before the end times also needs to happen for the end times to happen, because without the time before the time before the end times history wouldn't get to the end times.

In fact, while many people look towards some future eschatological period their end time happens in the meantime.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2022, 10:26:37 AM »
I have to disagree. Truly, really. I think the time before the end times needs to happen before the end times for the end times to happen. In fact, the time before the time before the end times also needs to happen for the end times to happen, because without the time before the time before the end times history wouldn't get to the end times.

In fact, while many people look towards some future eschatological period their end time happens in the meantime.

But if I don't get the end of the end times to end at the right ending time, then I won't get my Eschatology merit badge and be able to look down my nose at the poor proles who don't get the end of the end times to end at the right ending time.
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2022, 11:40:57 AM »

But if I don't get the end of the end times to end at the right ending time, then I won't get my Eschatology merit badge and be able to look down my nose at the poor proles who don't get the end of the end times to end at the right ending time.

Nah all you get is the lame 'finished early' achievement and it's totally not unique or rare. Hrmph!

Quantrill

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2023, 11:25:24 AM »
1.Matthew 24

2.The third temple built ?

3.What else in your opinion needs to happen so the end times comes ? The destruction of the throne of the devil ? The antichrist sitting on the throne in the most high. wether been the third temple or the seat of the pope ?

4.The seven bowls or the seven trumpets ?

5.The politica situation of of the war of God and Magog ( represented by Russia, China,India , and eastern countries vs the west Israel, USA, and Britain.

6. What else is needed to bring the end

I think first, you must indicate a starting point for the 'end times' or the 'last days'.  If you can determine that, then it will be much easier to answer your 6 points.  In doing that one must consider the last days of who?  The Church or Israel.

The 'end' in your #(6) reference will be determined by which group, Church or Israel, is being discussed.

Quantrill

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2023, 07:08:01 PM »
I think the time before the end times needs to happen before the end times for the end times to happen. In fact, the time before the time before the end times also needs to happen for the end times to happen, because without the time before the time before the end times history wouldn't get to the end times.
This is just...poetry. I love it.

gordon7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2023, 05:46:00 AM »
I have to disagree. Truly, really. I think the time before the end times needs to happen before the end times for the end times to happen.

In fact, the time before the time before the end times also needs to happen for the end times to happen, because without the time before the time before the end times history wouldn't get to the end times.

If men look toward the future, history gets to the end times.

That is the end times, because the ending is the same as the beginning, as we were told. ( the flood of Noah.)

In that conclusion, the same as the flood came on people, ( the end time of the old world) nothing needed to occur to bring that destroying of the world of the ungodly.

Nothing needs to happen, and actually that is the point, it is when there is nothing...

Hebrews 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

Psalm 92:5 O Lord, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
8 But thou, Lord, art most high for evermore.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Rebecca

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2023, 07:54:39 PM »
Growing up in Pentecostal churches i was taught rapture could happen any time .

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2023, 05:52:17 AM »
Growing up in Pentecostal churches i was taught rapture could happen any time .

And, breakfast isn't served in hell. Jesus freaks don't go to Hell, but impure girls do. Only pure girls and men who can keep a promise go to heaven. Both of whom should kiss dating goodbye because, you know, side hugs are the only holy option. Girls are only ever girls, and boys grow into men.

So pray to be included in the rapture, or stick around and watch some airplanes crash.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2023, 11:31:59 PM »
And, breakfast isn't served in hell.
But I'm hungry.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2023, 12:15:23 AM »
And, breakfast isn't served in hell.
But I'm hungry.
How about some deviled ham and deviled eggs? And for dessert, maybe a nice slice of devil's food cake.
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2023, 11:09:34 AM »
Ooh, well played.

Recent Topics

Israel, Hamas, etc by RabbiKnife
Today at 12:56:40 PM

Watcha doing? by tango
Yesterday at 10:48:32 PM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris