Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?  (Read 2448 times)

Oseas

• View Profile
THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?
« on: January 26, 2022, 07:10:11 AM »
Revelation 16:v.13 to 16
1 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out of the mouth of the Beast, and out of the mouth of the False Prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Ar - mag - eddon.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Well, all Christian/believer know that the battle of AR(heaven)-Mag(Magog)-Eddon(means red) is against three UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs. Why frogs? I searched deeply an explanation for this biblical mystery, and by the Word of GOD what I found is the follow:

In general, frogs are amphibians vertebrate animals that live in the aquatic environment and on the terrestrial environment. But is it the same in the spiritual environment? Yes, it is.

1 - THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT OF THE EVIL SPIRITS LIKE FROGS
Revelation 17:v.15 - And the angel saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. NOTE: Except the TRUE CHRISTIANS/BELIEVERS, all the peoples of all the nations are leaded, and dominated, and guided by the THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS like frogs. TERRIBLE. TERRIBLE.

That said, we can see by the verse 15 above the aquatic environment of these three spirits of demons like frogs which guide the peoples or rule nations of all tongues in whole earth, through all kind of devilish systems, as religious systems as the idolater Catholicism, and the esoteric Judaism, and spiritism, budhism, islamism, among others), and also political systems, and military systems, and social and cultural systems, among others systems. In fact, Satan goes to and fro and from walking up and down among them.

2 - THE TERRESTRIAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE EVIL SPIRITS LIKE FROGS
FIRST we need to understand that Israel is an island among the waters (Gentile nations) or in the middle of the sea, as is described above in according the Scriptures. Israel is the earth, a dry land, Genesis 1:v.10 3rd Day- or still the clay-Isaiah 64:v.8- a dry land surrounded by water on all sides or, by allegory, surrounded by the Gentile nations. Remember, even Isaiah prophesized saying:
Isaiah 41:v.1-2 -
1 - Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to Judgment.
2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his Sword-Revelation 2:v.26 to 28-, and as driven stubble to his bow. (bow-Revelation 6:v.2)

That said, there is no doubt that Israel is the earth, the dry land -Genesis 1:v.10-3rd Day - , with its great city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, yeah, Israel, the earth, the dry land, was and is also dominated by the three unclean spirits like frogs, which infested the nation of idolatries, and wichcraft,spiritism/esoterism ,  idolaters and spiritist peoples or esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist peoples that follow the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and they are waiting their messiah who must manifest himself soon (he was born decades ago and must manifest himself soon-2 Thes.2:v.6), and he will be one of the heads of the MONSTRUOUS and SATANIC Antichrist's Empire together the Beast of sea-Daniel 2:v.40 to 43 and Revelation 13:v.1 to 10-the Beast of sea- and Revelation 13:v.11 to 18-the Beast of the earth.

These are the spiritual ENVIRONMENT that the GOD's people will see in the last week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 that may be within these current dec ade of 2020-2030.

Be careful and get ready

Revelation 16:v.15 - KJV
15 - Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Revelation 2:v.25 to 29 KJV
25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.
29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
Re: THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 10:38:47 AM »
Hypnotoad is trying to hypnotize us

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 11:09:22 AM »
Protect me, Fenris.

You're the one with the Jewish Space Laser...
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2022, 12:01:44 PM »

All kidding aside, I think it's an interesting and legitimate question. Why frogs? Hmmmm...

I think you're right if the suggestion is that under the Law amphibians were considered unclean--at least I think so.

I think that most of the creatures that were not to be eaten symbolized unclean habits that pagans engage in. Pagans do not have a proper standard of right and wrong in the eyes of God, largely because they derive their views of right and wrong from the vantage point of their own selfish interests--not the interests of the Creator.

But I don't know why frogs specifically were used as the symbol of something that deceives, anymore than I know why a serpent was used in the Garden of Eden to deceive Adam and Eve? These creatures obviously symbolized something that is destructive to our conscience, rendering ambivalent our sense of right and wrong.

Perhaps we think it is okay to get our advice from a snake? Perhaps we think we can adopt our beliefs from something that appears like a frog? Probably it would be best to get our information from a scientist, doctor, or better yet--a theologian? ;)

Society today is trying to confuse truth. Genders are getting confused, and Religion is getting confused. Do we tolerate other religions, or do we ban them?

I don't think God is confused. He expects us to listen to Him, and not to any false representation of things that should otherwise be clear to our conscience. We should not listen to the Antichrist, his False Prophet, nor to Satan himself. Kind of goes without saying, and yet it needs to be said!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 12:05:22 PM by RandyPNW »

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 03:38:04 PM »
Protect me, Fenris.

Too late

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2022, 03:43:10 PM »
Protect me, Fenris.

Too late
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

Don't worry, my friend. Quickly jump into a warm bath of holy water, and you'll be fine in the morning... I promise--no more frogs!

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2022, 03:54:22 PM »
All kidding aside, I think it's an interesting and legitimate question. Why frogs? Hmmmm...

I think you're right if the suggestion is that under the Law amphibians were considered unclean
I'm sympathetic to this reading. Having looked into it, the Greek word is "βάτραχοι " which does indeed mean "frog" in ancient Greek. A Hebrew language analogue would be something like "שֶּׁ֖רֶץ" "Sheretz" which means "creeping crawling" or something like that. See Lev 11 for the details-

“‘Every creature that moves along the ground is to be regarded as unclean; it is not to be eaten. You are not to eat any creature that moves along the ground, whether it moves on its belly or walks on all fours or on many feet; it is unclean. Do not defile yourselves by any of these creatures. Do not make yourselves unclean by means of them or be made unclean by them. I am the Lord your God; consecrate yourselves and be holy, because I am holy. Do not make yourselves unclean by any creature that moves along the ground. I am the Lord, who brought you up out of Egypt to be your God; therefore be holy, because I am holy."

ross3421

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2022, 04:42:02 PM »
well the real reason is as follows....

in trumpet 5/6 we see evil spirits upon the land up from the earth.  in the 5/6 vial wee the same.

2 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

the reason frogs are used as they live in the rivers and ponds adjacent.  but we see the river dried up thus frogs come up. and being involved in a previous plague.

And the river shall bring forth frogs abundantly, which shall go up and come into thine house, and into thy bedchamber, and upon thy bed, and into the house of thy servants, and upon thy people, and into thine ovens, and into thy kneadingtroughs:

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2022, 05:07:47 PM »
well the real reason is as follows....
If you knew the answer, why you didn't just say this in your first post.

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2022, 08:30:07 PM »

I think you're right if the suggestion is that under the Law amphibians were considered unclean--at least I think so.

I think that most of the creatures that were not to be eaten symbolized unclean habits that pagans engage in. Pagans do not have a proper standard of right and wrong in the eyes of God, largely because they derive their views of right and wrong from the vantage point of their own selfish interests--not the interests of the Creator.
But I don't know why frogs specifically were used as the symbol of something that deceives, ...

Hi Randy

My point interpreting the Word of GOD - Revelation 16:v.13 - the Word is GOD - is not materially but spiritually, anyway Deuteronomy 14:v.9-10 may clarify you if amphibians are considered unclean or not. The Word of GOD speaks higher than my own words.

OK. It's a mystery, no? Well, let us analyze deeply and interpret the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD. 
Analyzing deeply this mystery according GOD's perspective, we must focus first that for GOD the Father there are two kinds of peoples in the Planet Earth, as follow:

1 - THE GENTILE PEOPLES OR GENTILE NATIONS
The Gentiles peoples or Gentile nations cover the Planet Earth; JESUS revealed by His angel that these peoples/ nations are as a great sea "where the whore sitteth"-Revelation 17:v.15. 
Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the Great Whore that sitteth upon many waters(peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) - Revelation 17:v.1. Comparing Revelation with prophecies of Daniel: Dan.7:v.2-3 : -
2 -  I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the Great Sea.
3  - And four great Beasts came up from the Sea, diverse one from another.

Interpreting the biblical revelations of the above Word of GOD, the Great sea -Gentile nations- is also called the face of the abyss, and darkness was upon the face of the deep.  And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters (peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues) or upon the face of the sea(the abyss).   

2-THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL - SEED OF ABRAHAM - SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF PEOPLE

Within the Great Sea, Israel is an island, Israel is the clay-Isaiah 64:v.8, or the DRY LAND - Genesis 1:v.10 - third Day or around 2.500 years after Adam - was created the nation of Israel- the dry land-the earth(small letter), after the departure from Egypt to the promised land, through Moses.

But I don't know why frogs specifically were used as the symbol of something that deceives, anymore than I know why a serpent was used in the Garden of Eden to deceive Adam and Eve? These creatures obviously symbolized something that is destructive to our conscience, rendering ambivalent our sense of right and wrong.

Perhaps we think it is okay to get our advice from a snake? Perhaps we think we can adopt our beliefs from something that appears like a frog? Probably it would be best to get our information from a scientist, doctor, or better yet--a theologian? ;)

Society today is trying to confuse truth. Genders are getting confused, and Religion is getting confused. Do we tolerate other religions, or do we ban them?

I don't think God is confused. He expects us to listen to Him, and not to any false representation of things that should otherwise be clear to our conscience. We should not listen to the Antichrist, his False Prophet, nor to Satan himself. Kind of goes without saying, and yet it needs to be said!

The problem is not the animal itself, the frogs, the problem are the three unclean spirits like frogs, they ARE SPIRITS OF DEMONS that speak by the MOUTH of the Dragon, and by the MOUTH of the Beast, and out of the MOUTH of the false prophet(the false messiah, the esoteric, and kabbalistic and spiritist false messiah - John 5:v.43-47 and Revelation 13:v.11-18). The Word of GOD says: Revelation 16:v.14- They are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth (10 kings of the earth-Israel-dry land) and of the whole world (whole world of Devil, ALL Gentile nations of the whole Earth-the Planet), to gather them to this battle -BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON- of this Great Day of God Almighty.

Well, the Word of GOD used frogs specifically because of their nature and hability to live in the water and in the dry land-the earth, understand?
Thus, spiritually the three unclean spirits like frogs have possessed and as ruler they guide ALL the religious Gentile nations(the Great Sea), and also the religious nation of Israel separated of the Gentile nations, it means the three unclean spirits like frogs live in the sea(they live within the Gentile peoples) and in the earth-dry land(they live in the people of Israel, as being an isle in the great sea).  By analogy, it is SIMILAR the spiritual environment after the rebellion in Eden. TERRIBLE.  TERRIBLE

That said, we can see by the above Word of GOD the aquatic environment of these three spirits of demons like frogs which rule and guide the peoples or nations of all tongues in whole earth, through all kind of devilish systems, as religious systems as the idolater Catholicism, and the esoteric Judaism, and spiritism, budhism, islamism, among others), and also political systems, and military systems, and social and cultural systems, among others systems. In fact, Satan goes to and fro and from walking up and down among them.

Jerusalem is the great city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, yeah, Israel, the earth, the dry land, was and is also dominated by the three unclean spirits like frogs, which infested the nation of idolatries, and wichcraft, and esoterism /spiritism.

The three unclean spirits lie frogs rule and guide the esoteric, and  kabbalistic and spiritist people that follow the esoteric and kabbalistic and spiritist Judaism, and they are waiting their messiah who must manifest himself soon (he was born decades ago and must manifest himself soon-2 Thes.2:v.6), and he will be one of the heads of the MONSTRUOUS and SATANIC Antichrist's Empire together the Beast of sea-Daniel 2:v.40 to 43 and Revelation 13:v.1 to 10-the Beast of sea- and Revelation 13:v.11 to 18-the Beast of the earth.

These are the spiritual ENVIRONMENT that the GOD's people - the TRUE CHRISTIANS/BELIEVERS will see in the last week 70th Daniel 9:v.27 that may be within these current decade of 2020-2030, the end of the times.

Be careful and get ready

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2022, 12:24:25 AM »

Thanks for the explanation. My own take might extend part of your view a little more. I agree that "seas" refer to "peoples," and "the land" to Israel, at least initially. But as I see it, what God did with Israel was a pattern for the world to follow. God had every intention of beginning with Israel and expanding to the whole world.

So what started with the Mediterranean Sea and Israel has now expanded to be the 5 Oceans and the 7 Continents. The "land," therefore, no longer refers exclusively to Israel, but rather, to European Civilization, where the 4th Beast of Dan 7 evolved. The "seas" likely includes all of the oceans of the world into which European Civilization has spread.

I see Harlot Babylon as Rome, where European Civilization started as the 4th Beast. And it has continued well beyond the fall of Rome in 476 AD, and even well beyond the fall of Constantinople in 1453 AD. Rome was Christianized under Constantine and Theodosius, and eventually became the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire. The Orthodox and Catholic branches of the old Roman Church roughly represents the 2 old branches of the Eastern and Western Roman Empire.

Anyway, thanks for your perspective. I often find some commonality in the positions of other Christians. The use of the symbols "frogs" indicate a plague of paganism, which has seeped into European Civilization, and will eventually draw people into the judgment that God is bringing against the Antichrist.

I love water and a variety of bodies of water. I've lived on a lake, had property on a river, and now live with a filtered view of the bay. But lacking any of that in the past, I dug ponds, both garden ponds and earth ponds. And one thing is striking about them--they attract frogs--lots of them!

I think the lesson is that sin proliferates in the world. And this process won't be halted until the Messiah comes with God's Kingdom. Amen.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 12:29:23 AM by RandyPNW »

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2022, 09:14:01 AM »

Thanks for the explanation. My own take might extend part of your view a little more. I agree that "seas" refer to "peoples," and "the land" to Israel, at least initially. But as I see it, what God did with Israel was a pattern for the world to follow. God had every intention of beginning with Israel and expanding to the whole world.

Your interpretation is perfect, very perfect. See what the prophet says: Isaiah 5

1 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill:

2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes.

3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard.

4 What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?

5 And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down:

6 And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it.

7 For the vineyard of the Lord of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

8 Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!

9 In mine ears said the Lord of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.

10 Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.

11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!

12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.

13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

15 And the mean man shall be brought down, and the mighty man shall be humbled, and the eyes of the lofty shall be humbled:

16 But the Lord of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

I stop here at this verse 16, but the parable of the vineyard continues to the verse 30.

May our Lord GOD bless us and give us wisdom to interpret His holy Word in Spirit and Truth.

Amen.

Fenris

• Jewish Space Laser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2022, 12:44:05 PM »

Frogs, a poem by Red Skelton, read by Clem Kadiddlehopper

Frogs is recited to the cadence of Boots, a famous poem by Rudyard Kipling

Frogs. Frogs. Frogs, they are everywhere.
Frogs. Frogs. Frogs croaking fill the air.
Louder. Louder. Louder is their blasting blare
and there’s no silence in the night.

Frogs. Frogs, croaks heard three miles away.
Five. six. seven beyond that they say.
Frogs. Frogs multiplying more each day

Red Skelton - Frogs poem
Frogs. Frogs don’t try to seek them out.
Frogs. Frogs. Frogs hiding all about.
Grab. Grab. Grab their throats and wring them out.
’cause there’s no silence in the night.

Frogs. Frogs their good is only bad.
Flirting. Flirting. Flirting on their lily pad.
Mom. Mom. Mom says no, but you know Dad.

Frogs. Frogs don’t you know the strain?
Frogs. Frogs. Please, please, please refrain
and listen [croak, croak] there they go again. Frogs. Frogs

RandyPNW

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2022, 03:56:09 PM »
I couldn't stop laughing either! ;) Frogs, frogs... I built myself an earth pond because there was no water on our property. Actually, I built two, because the permit allowed for a large pond, and I decided, due to the terrain, just to build two smaller ones.

Well, I was anxiously waiting for...frogs. When I 1st moved out into the wilderness/country, I learned to love to hear the peepers in the Springtime. But my new ponds got nothing.

My previous pond on my previous property had a series of bullfrogs ready to jump as I walked around the pond, one after another. But this new pond--nothing!

So I hiked down the highway and found a pool that had a big bullfrog near it. I captured it and took it to my new pond, where it proceeded to leave and seemingly never return.

But later that year, and in succeeding years, I think that big bullfrog must've come back and called for some companions, because suddenly I had bullfrogs everywhere. Then I learned how those bullfrogs eat all the peepers, fish, and anything small enough to gulp down.

I had put some fish in that pond, and they disappeared. But I think it was the green heron that got 'em. I chased away the Great Blue Heron that stealthily approached my little garden pond.

Well, I don't encourage frogs anymore. Don't need to. Not sure I should! I have no idea why I'm telling you this? Have a nice day! ;)

Oseas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2022, 10:30:04 PM »
I see Harlot Babylon as Rome, where European Civilization started as the 4th Beast. And it has continued well beyond the fall of Rome in 476 AD, and even well beyond the fall of Constantinople in 1453 AD. Rome was Christianized under Constantine and Theodosius, and eventually became the Holy Roman Empire and the Byzantine Empire. The Orthodox and Catholic branches of the old Roman Church roughly represents the 2 old branches of the Eastern and Western Roman Empire.

Perfect. In the light of the Word of GOD,  what you above said is inserted in impressive and perfection of Daniel's prophecy, chapter 2, regarding the two legs of iron of the Nebuchadnezzar's statue. 
Verse 33 -  His legs of iron, ... In fact, as you above described,  the fourth Kingdom - the Roman Empire - is figured by the TWO LEGS OF IRON  of the great statue, by allegory the two legs of iron mean the division of the Roman Empire in TWO parts as you commented.

That is an IMPORTANT DETAIL of the Daniel's prophecy - The two legs representing:
1- The Roman Empire of Western that lasted from 395 BC to 476AD:
2- The Bizantine Roman Empire that lasted from 330AD-1.453AD.

Both above kingdoms were DISSOLVED completely, practically both empires were dissolved over time AND THEIR INHABITANTS scattered among nations. Each one of these two Roman empires-two legs of iron - were transformed into a SPECIFIC and distincts  branches, i.e. in two religious Powers until today, until the current time, as follow:
1 - Roman Catholic Church ruled by the Beast of sea- the Papacy . around 266 Popes were elected in these two last millennia, upon which rides the great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church. (The former Roman Empire of Western - 395 BC-476 AD)
2 - The Orthodox Christians (the former Bizantine Roman Empire from 330AD-1.453AD)

As we can see, the above EVENTS describe the LITERAL and complete fulfillment of Daniel's interpretation until de two legs of iron.  Now ow it remains to fulfill the prophetic revelation of the statue's feet and toes(10 toes), part of potters' clay, and part of iron.

But wait, furthermore, the Verse 33 still reveals: His legs of iron, and the  feet are part of iron and part of clay.
Now, even in this current time, we are living exactly the period of time regarding to the two feet and toes of Nebuchadnezzar's statue, it is in this time that will be established the fifth and last universal Kingdom prophesied by Daniel 2:v.41-43.   -  Get ready  -
Verses 41 to 43 reveal:
41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong (iron), and partly broken (clay).
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

OK, let us be prepared for the establishment of the FIFTH Universal Kingdom in the current time between TWO strong Beasts, as follow:
1- The Man Beast of sea (iron)  - Revelation 13:v.1 to 10; and
2 - the Man Beast of the earth (clay) like a lamb(a false lamb),but he speaks as Dragon-Revelation 13:v.11 to 18.

Daniel 2:v.34-35
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

The above verses 34-35 show us how will be THE END OF THE WORLD and the TIME OR MOMENT OF JESUS COMING, as follow:

Daniel 2:v.44-45
44 And in the days of these kings (iron and clay-in tw shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Anyway, thanks for your perspective. I often find some commonality in the positions of other Christians. The use of the symbols "frogs" indicate a plague of paganism, which has seeped into European Civilization, and will eventually draw people into the judgment that God is bringing against the Antichrist.
I think the lesson is that sin proliferates in the world. And this process won't be halted until the Messiah comes with God's Kingdom. Amen.

The world has today almost 8 billions of inhabitants;How many true Christians are there among this sea of people? Only GOD-JESUS knows, and He will show the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth GOD and him that serveth Him not.  They shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Malachi 3:v.17-18

Behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 4:v.1-3. 

That said,  in this sea of people, EXCEPT the true Christians/believers there is a gigantic population of unclean spirits like frogs multiplying more each day, they are everywhere croaking fill the air with the sinful sound thet get out of their mouth, there is not silence in the blackness of the darkness, their good is only bad.  They will go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to this battle of this great Day of God Almighty, Day of the battle of Armageddon.

JESUS warned, saying: Behold, I come as a thief.

The call is starting and whoever is ready will go to meet the groom.  Amen.

Get ready

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 12:35:22 PM by Oseas »

Recent Topics

Israel, Hamas, etc by RabbiKnife
Yesterday at 12:56:40 PM

Watcha doing? by tango
May 13, 2024, 10:48:32 PM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris