Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: Be sure that sin will find you out  (Read 1146 times)

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
Be sure that sin will find you out
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:58:06 PM »
Most have heard about James Tubbs (now identifying as a female by the name of Hannah), who confessed to molesting a 10 year old girl in a Denny's restroom in 2014. Because he was 2 weeks shy of being 18 at the time, and due to the progressive policies of LA District Attorney George Gascon, he avoided prison, and only got 2 years in a juvenile facility. In a jailhouse phone conversation with his father, he later bragged about getting one over on the justice system, and would not having to register as a sex offender.

Well, the worm has turned, and "she" is now being held on a million dollar bond, looking at second degree murder and robbery charges in the 2019 murder of 22 year-old Michael Clark. Hopefully, now that the chickens have come home to roost, justice will be duly served this time around.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10805813/Trans-child-molester-26-sexually-assaulted-girl-charged-2019-murder-robbery.html

A transgender woman who was sentenced to just two years for molesting a 10-year-old girl in a restaurant bathroom in 2014 has now been charged with murder in connection with a robbery three years ago, it was revealed yesterday.

Hannah Tubbs, 26, formerly known as James, pleaded guilty in 2020 to sexually assaulting the young girl in a Denny's bathroom in 2014, and was also accused of molesting a four-year-old one year prior to that incident.

She was only given a lenient two-year sentence to be served in a juvenile detention center with no obligation to register as a sex offender as a result of progressive LA District Attorney George Gascon's progressive policies.

But Tubbs is now being held on a $1million bond in Kern County, California, after being charged with second-degree murder and robbery in connection with the death of 22-year-old Michael Clark.

Clark's body was found washed up in the Kern River in August 2019, after he disappeared months earlier in April.

The criminal complaint — filed by the Kern County District Attorney's Office — charged Tubbs under her birth name, James Edward Tubbs, and will see the defendant return to court on May 20 for trial after she pleaded not guilty to both counts.

Gascon meanwhile admitted in February that his directive preventing juveniles to be tried in an adult court for serious crimes, meaning Tubbs was not registered as a sex offender, may have been too lenient.

'After her sentencing in our case, I became aware of extremely troubling statements she made about her case, the resolution of it and the young girl that she harmed,' the DA, who is facing a recall vote, stated.

'If we knew about her disregard for the harm she caused, we would have handled this case differently.'

Tubbs showed no remorse for the molestation offense and even bragged to her father about the lax sentence over the jailhouse phone.

Tubbs was two weeks away from turning 18 years old when police said she walked into a women's bathroom, locked a 10-year-old girl in a stall, grabbed her by the throat, shoved her hand down the child's pants and proceeded to sexually assault her.

Tubbs only stopped when someone else walked into the restroom.

She got off with a slap-on-the-wrist sentence of just two years in a juvenile facility as per LA DA Gascon's reforms.

In calls revealed earlier this year, Tubbs openly laughed at her generous plea deal and was heard mocking her 2014 victim from her jailhouse.

She boasted to her father in the November call that she will not have to register as a sex offender, and that 'nothing' will be done to punish her for violently assaulting a 10-year-old, according to an audio recording that was obtained by Fox. 

'So now they're going to put me with other trannies that have seen their cases like mine or with one tranny like me that has a case like mine,' Tubbs told her father.

'So when you come to court, make sure you address me as her.'
Tubbs got off with a slap-on-the-wrist sentence of just two years in a juvenile facility for the 2014 assault as per LA District Attorney George Gascon's reforms, although she was just days from turning 18

Tubbs got off with a slap-on-the-wrist sentence of just two years in a juvenile facility for the 2014 assault as per LA District Attorney George Gascon's reforms, although she was just days from turning 18

Tubbs also reportedly made crude and disparaging comments about the child she had abused, jokingly talking about her sexual attraction for the 10-year-old.   

Tubbs' victim, now aged 18, hit out at Gascon for his handling of the case, which she described as 'insulting.'

'The things [Tubbs] did to me and made me do that day were beyond horrible for a 10-year-old girl to have to go through,' the young woman said, referring to Tubbs as a male.

'That man was very clear minded and old enough to know what he did that day was wrong and still did it anyway.

'It's something I struggle with and it's insulting that this is all he was given as punishment. And I want something done

DNA entered into a database matched Tubbs with the sexual assault at Denny's and she was brought back to California in 2019 - by which point she had already been arrested for battery, drug possession and probation violations in several states.

Tubbs was eventually brought to LA in November 2021 where she was sentenced to the two-year stretch in a juvenile detention center.

By this point, Tubbs had transitioned and was known as Hannah rather than James.

LA County Deputy District Attorney Jon Hatami, a prosecutor and supporter of the movement to recall Gascon, said earlier this year that Tubbs was too dangerous to be in the juvenile system.

'This was done with limited guidance and no concerns for public safety,' Hatami said speaking of California's system to handle violent juveniles.

'This clearly shows you the dangerous aspect of the blanket policies of George Gascon,' he said.

'Under George Gascon's ''reforms'', a 26-year-old admitted child molester is being housed with juveniles,' Hatami said.

'She may be released early, back into the community, with no sex registration. Only innocent victims and the public suffer because of George Gascon's so-called progress.

'This is not somebody who should appear in the juvenile system.'

Meanwhile, court documents from a 2013 incident show that then 16-year-old Tubbs was also accused of exposing herself and molesting a four-year-old child, Fox News Digital reported.

The alleged attack happened at a library in Bakersfield, two hours away from Los Angeles, while the child's mother was browsing books 'just a few aisles over.'

The young victim told her mother that Tubbs, who was wearing a ripped black shirt and shorts with blonde hair, cornered her near locked bathrooms and proceeded to touched her.

The little girl allegedly escaped while Tubbs tried to retrieve the bathroom keys and returned to  her mother 'crying hysterically' and pointing at her mouth and private parts.

It is unclear what charges were filed against Tubbs or whether she was convicted, as her records are sealed because she was a minor at the time.
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

IMINXTC

• Time Bandit
    • View Profile
Re: Be sure that sin will find you out
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 04:36:21 PM »
Has it been getting dark in here or what?

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 04:57:12 PM »
I think we can confidently say that James is taking the piss with the trans thing.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2022, 06:04:42 PM »
I think we can confidently say that James is taking the piss with the trans thing.

Yeah, he knew the right time to play the trans card. In the words of his victim:

“The things he did to me and made me do that day was beyond horrible for a ten-year-old girl to have to go through,” she told Fox. “I want him tried as an adult for the crimes he committed against me.”

“I’ve also heard that my attacker goes by she/them pronouns now,” she added. “I see it also unfair to try him as a woman as well, seeing how he clearly didn’t act like one on January 1st of 2014.”
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 07:51:03 PM »
But oh how the boys in cellblock c will like him
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 08:12:28 PM »
But oh how the boys in cellblock c will like him

I wouldn't shed any tears if he found himself on the receiving end for a change. Even if his transgender status gets him in a special area of prison, due to his history as a child molester, it's possible for a little street justice to find its way to him. 

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2022, 08:37:42 PM »
Hard to do but I have to pray for his salvation

He needs punishment.  Yes

But he also really needs Jesus
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2022, 09:04:07 PM »
Yeah, if Calvary paid the price even for the Jeffrey Dahmers and Charles Mansons of the world if they repent, there is always hope for this guy.

IMINXTC

• Time Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2022, 04:39:14 AM »
Just don't let him/her in church.

https://apnews.com/article/baptist-religion-sexual-abuse-by-clergy-southern-convention-bfdbe64389790630488f854c3dae3fd5

Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention, America’s largest Protestant denomination, stonewalled and denigrated survivors of clergy sex abuse over almost two decades while seeking to protect their own reputations, according to a scathing 288-page investigative report issued Sunday.

Added: "SBC President Ed Litton, in a statement Sunday, said he is “grieved to my core” for the victims and thanked God for their work propelling the SBC to this moment. He called on Southern Baptists to lament and prepare to change the denomination’s culture and implement reforms."

Amen.

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"
1PT4:17
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 05:30:23 AM by IMINXTC »

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2022, 06:53:08 AM »
Which is why I have very little -- scratch that -- absolutely zero use for any religious organization that reaches higher than the local gathering of the saints.

While I understand the concept of "the elders that teach are worthy of double honor," and Paul, although taking no money for himself, had no problem with the concept of a teaching elder being paid so that he would not have to work outside of the work of the Gospel, I do have significant problems with denominational structures that view paid clergy as untouchables or super-believers for whom there is no accountability.

This is why God planned for a multitude of elders in the local congregation, not a single elder/pastor, and certainly not an elected deacon board to govern the local congregation and to hold the elders -- including the paid minister -- accountable, financially, theologically, and in practical living.

I'd be fine with a repentant pedophile in church, but I wouldn't put in the an area isolated with children, just as I wouldn't put an alcoholic in charge of the communion wine.

Redeemed

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2022, 07:23:27 AM »
Amen!

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2022, 07:24:28 AM »
I'd be fine with a repentant pedophile in church, but I wouldn't put in the an area isolated with children...

In fact, after a paedophile was caught with children in a different church, charged, etc. etc., he showed up at the church we attended (until COVID) and as far as I know is still there, largely incognito. He's absolutely not allowed around children, but he needs Jesus like the rest of us, no matter how challenging that reality is.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

IMINXTC

• Time Bandit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2022, 10:30:40 AM »
Yes. I was attempting to be facetious. As  certain large denominations reportedly harbor literally thousands of cases of abuse while sternly condemning sin in the world, sending such a one as this to church might not be beneficial to him.

I also have witnessed the complete destruction of a local church & school where an apparently repeat abuser worked as a school teacher. He recently got out of prison for this particular list of events. There was a cover up.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 10:39:46 AM by IMINXTC »

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2022, 12:19:47 PM »
While the Roman Catholic church has been plagued with notorious sex abuse scandals for decades, it is by no means alone with regard to immorality in an ecclesiastical setting. Dozens of cases in Protestant churches and Christian entities have come to light over the years, with undoubtedly hundreds more being concealed or ongoing. We are in the last days, which the NT declares will be plagued by immorality and corruption. Paul, Peter, John, Jude and other NT writers warn of the wave of ungodliness and spiritual wickedness that will inundate the world in the latter days. We're also told this moral decay will spread throughout the church, infecting its congregations and the ministry. We're seeing it all around us today.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2022, 12:30:47 PM »
Moral decay and sexual perversion finds it home anywhere large groups of adult sinners are present and parents shirk their responsiblity for guarding, guiding, and educating their children.

Sports teams
Boy Scouts
Girl Scouts
public schools
private schools
orphanages

Churches filled with non-believers

Why are we surprised when sinners sin and then try to hide their sin?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 12:38:04 PM by RabbiKnife »

Recent Topics

Israel, Hamas, etc by RabbiKnife
Today at 07:01:34 PM

Watcha doing? by ProDeo
Yesterday at 05:38:35 PM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris
May 05, 2024, 02:58:55 PM

who is this man? by Fenris