Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

Please invite the former BibleForums members to join us. And anyone else for that matter!!!

Contact The Parson
+-

Author Topic: "Where is the free will in Love Me Or Burn Forever?"  (Read 4520 times)

Athanasius

• Administrator
  • A transitive property, contra mundum
    • View Profile
Re: "Where is the free will in Love Me Or Burn Forever?"
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2023, 05:36:40 PM »
Passionate agreement is always great to see.
Perverting my comments is not.

God is one individual person. Not three.

Christ is that person.

No trinity.

No twinity.

For a moment there I was worried you had latched onto one word and run with it. Your intellectually dishonest approach and exacerbatory strategies have overstayed their welcome.

It's binity, by the way.
Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

Titus

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2023, 01:45:21 PM »
For a moment there I was worried you had latched onto one word and run with it. Your intellectually dishonest approach and exacerbatory strategies have overstayed their welcome.

It's binity, by the way.
That's a shame.

I guess you'll have to go back to being here all by yourself and chatting with your other sock-puppet User Names, ay?

We could've had a lotta good conversations concerning Scripture.

If you keep kicking everybody outta your site here, you're never gonna get it going like it could be.

All this censorship nonsense really impedes the development of a lotta these sites.

Hope you come to understand the Truth of the Scriptures. They are undeniable upon diligent study and observation.

God bless.

Oh, and twinity is a new trending name for Father and Son-only doctrine. I prefer it to binity. Sounds better and rhymes with the other false doctrine. Not that it matters, it's entirely unbiblical. Call it what you like.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2023, 02:26:46 PM »
Take the red pill.
Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2023, 04:43:59 AM »
guess you'll have to go back to being here all by yourself and chatting with your other sock-puppet User Names, ay?

I've unbanned you, but if your immediate response is to return to your delusions of discernment I can make the ban permanent. I'm going to go read over your other posts now.

All this censorship nonsense really impedes the development of a lotta these sites.

You were banned because you're being an ass, not because of any position you've held.

Titus

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2023, 11:07:43 AM »
You were banned because you're being an ass, not because of any position you've held.
YOUR definition of "being an ass" (which wording alone - by the way - would get YOU banned from many other sites) is simply ME calling you out on your dishonest handling of me and my posts.

If you treat me with respect, and don't throw around the weight of your imaginary authority here (this IS a virtual meeting place, mind you, it is NOT the REAL WORLD where you have NO power), you will have no problem with me at all.

I treat with full respect those who treat me the same. I have no reason to conduct myself otherwise.

You don't LIKE the Biblical information that I post so you in turn treat me dishonorably. If I post something, and you blatantly misrepresent what I've posted, I'm not gonna take that well. That is the equivalent of false accusations and LYING. And there's nothing I hate more than an outright LIAR.

Be cool with me, I'll be more than cool with you.

RabbiKnife

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2023, 11:47:53 AM »
YOUR definition of "being an ass" (which wording alone - by the way - would get YOU banned from many other sites) is simply ME calling you out on your dishonest handling of me and my posts.

If you treat me with respect, and don't throw around the weight of your imaginary authority here (this IS a virtual meeting place, mind you, it is NOT the REAL WORLD where you have NO power), you will have no problem with me at all.

I treat with full respect those who treat me the same. I have no reason to conduct myself otherwise.

You don't LIKE the Biblical information that I post so you in turn treat me dishonorably. If I post something, and you blatantly misrepresent what I've posted, I'm not gonna take that well. That is the equivalent of false accusations and LYING. And there's nothing I hate more than an outright LIAR.

Be cool with me, I'll be more than cool with you.

Sorry, but you are just boring.

Danger, Will Robinson.  You will be assimilated, confiscated, folded, mutilated, and spindled. Do not pass go.  Turn right on red. Third star to the right and full speed 'til morning.

Athanasius

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2023, 11:49:21 AM »
And now perma-banned.

Sojourner

• New and Improved
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2023, 12:59:18 PM »
To nudge the thread back toward the OP and initial replies, I think it's helpful to realize that God never intended for mankind to be sent to the lake of fire. Jesus reveals to us in in Mat 25:41 that the eternal fire was created for Satan and his angels. But, like the "goat" group, those who rebel against God by refusing to come to Him on His terms must share the same fate as the rebellious angels.

We will either spend eternity with the Lord in His kingdom, or be separated from Him. There is no third option. And if we end up in eternal punishment, it's because we either neglected salvation or did not, as Peter exhorted, strive to make our calling and election sure. We are saved by grace through faith. But repentance, obedience and holiness are also critical -- as the hapless "goats," hypocrites, and unjust stewards will learn when Jesus returns and separates them from among His sheep.
Standing before the Judgment Throne we will retain only two things from this life: what God gave us, and what we accomplished with it.

Recent Topics

Watcha doing? by tango
Yesterday at 05:06:37 PM

Israel, Hamas, etc by Fenris
May 15, 2024, 11:37:05 AM

The New Political Ethos by IMINXTC
May 07, 2024, 09:28:45 PM

Lemme see if I have this right by RabbiKnife
May 06, 2024, 02:55:48 PM

Who's Watching? by Fenris
May 05, 2024, 02:58:55 PM

who is this man? by Fenris